㊐ 11. ʀᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴛ

Start from the beginning

He then stopped breathing as he waved his hand about to get rid of the fumes so that he wouldn't be affected by it as he needed to be on guard when it comes to [name] as well, for he was assigned that duty too.

As [name] had the reputation of running into the battlefield, not caring about her safety and start to throw rocks at their enemies which were a highly dangerous thing to do.

But Genya couldn't help but find it commendable that [name] was daring enough to do such a thing when she wasn't even a demon slayer, nor could she wield a nichirin blade as well.

She was just a pharmacist. A herbalist.

She is just a girl who is afraid of the worst scenarios happening, and could only hope for the best outcome to happen. She just wanted a peaceful world and not one where she will have to worry every day in regards to when will be their last day.

"Oyakata-sama, did I do the right thing? Have I been forgiven for eating demons back then?" Genya whispered out as he soon grabbed hold of a cover and covered [name]'s frame with it as he pulled a chair over and stayed right next to her.

He held his hands together tightly as he prayed then, for the safety of his older brother. For the safety of everybody, especially those who had taken care of him as well. He could only remain still as he continued to pray, and somewhere else, there are others who are praying as well.

Hoping for the best with this final fight that was going to last a long time until sunrises. They could only pray for everybody to return home with a smile on their faces, still alive.

[name] opened her eyes and noticed that something was covering her eyes. She then slowly reached out and what she believed to be a wrist, grabbing hold of it and lifting it up with ease. She then noticed the cherry blossoms were in full bloom, and she slowly reached out to the falling leaves, only to have the wrist she was holding on getting out of her hold and the hand reached out, touching hers instead.

"Are you alright now?" a voice spoke out and [name]'s grey eyes shifted as she followed where the voice had come from. Her grey eyes widened then as she looked at someone who had played an important role in her life for quite a long time.

"Nii-san... How?" she whispered out and Joji chuckled then as he scattered cherry blossom petals onto his younger sister's face.

"You, are really one stubborn girl, aren't you? Knowing that you can't fight a demon off on your own, but you choose to use rocks and throw at them. That is very commendable for your bravery, but also a little dangerous," he spoke out and [name] slowly sat up then as Joji chuckled once more as he leaned back against the tree.

"But sometimes, that part of you is admirable. I really admire you most of the time, despite being younger than me and being a girl, you always fight for the right things. Always trying to ensure something good will happen. I envy that," Joji spoke out and soon he turned to look at [name] once more.

"What are you feeling now? Do you feel the burning desire to run to where Kyojuro and Tanjiro are?" he asked, and he chuckled as [name] nodded her head a little then.

"Reluctant to see them go, I'm not surprised at all," Joji added on and soon he raised his hand out and pointed towards the sky, which [name] soon looked up to where he was pointing.

"Heaven is a beautiful place, but you will only appreciate it once you have live life to the fullest. Go ahead, listen to what your heart wants to do," he spoke out as he soon placed a hand on his younger sister's head and ruffled it.

"Nii-san?" she whispered out as she noticed how her vision was getting darker and darker.

[name]'s grey eyes shot opened and she looked about, realizing that she had fallen asleep in her office. She then looked at Genya who had on a worried look then as he had heard her speaking in her sleep, and he watched as her pink-tinted lips parted.