㊐ 06. ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱ

Start from the beginning

"Would you like to sample some?" he asked, and [name] shyly nodded in response, and the owner stopped kneading the candies and went to clean his hands. He then proceeded to grab a small tray and picked out one from each candy he had made, handing it to [name] over the counter then.

"Let me know which you think is best, I'll definitely give you some discounts!" he said with a smile, and [name] could only smile back in response. Tanjiro then watched as [name] proceeded to try the candies, and he could only smile as he looked at her grey eyes.

The way she savored the candy in her mouth in a child-like manner, made his heart flutter then. He then unconsciously placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair, slowly guiding it down to her cheek where it was moving due to her sucking on the candy that she had popped into her mouth. He then gently caressed her cheek, and [name] smiled as she leaned into his touch.

His heart pounded hard against his chest, and only to be disturbed as they heard a slight cough coming from the owner, gaining their attention once more. The owner then pointed to the entrance of the shop, and the duo turned.

Only to pale slightly at an enraged Iguro Obanai who had his nichirin blade out.

"KAMADO TANJIRO! HOW DARE YOU CREATE SUCH A TROUBLE AND ENSURING THAT YOU WOULD GET IN MY WAY OF HAVING MY CHECKUP!" he snapped and Tanjiro quickly pushed [name] back, causing her to stumble and ended up sitting on the chair that was available in the shop, and she watched as Tanjiro ran about the shop and eventually out of it, with Iguro Obanai waving his nichirin blade around, trying to murder the poor lower-ranked demon slayer.

"He seems to be very over-protective of you," the owner commented, and [name] could only laugh in response.

"He isn't. He just needs me to do a checkup on him so that he can continue with his work instead of impatiently waiting for me. He had made an appointment with me but the other man brought me out instead," she commented, and her eyes soon wandered as Mitsuri entered the shop. Clearly, [name] could tell that the Love Hashira was running, and the moment Mitsuri's eyes laid upon [name], she squealed.

"[name]-chan! You're here! Where's Tanjiro-kun? And Iguro-san?" she asked, and [name] slowly pointed out of the window, and Mitsuri turned, and her eyes widened for Tanjiro had run past the shop with Obanai still chasing him then.

"They seem to be having fun! Ne, [name]! This shop sells delicious candies, I bought a lot back then! Which flavors do you want? I'll buy them for you!" Mitsuri squealed out, and [name] slowly raised her hand up in defense.

"I do spend a lot, Kanroji-san," she spoke out and Mitsuri giggled then.

"Me too! We have nearly the same appetite, come! Let's eat together!" she called out and [name] could only giggle then as she was soon pulled by the Love Hashira to take a look at the candies once again that was available in the store.

Not even bothering to save Kamado Tanjiro from the enraged Serpent Hashira.

--

"Do you mind removing your top for me?" [name] asked genuinely and Obanai's ears started to turn red as he proceeds to remove his top, and [name] soon put on gloves as she looked at Obanai from the front, noticing the slight blush he had on his face.

"Hm... You don't have a fever," [name] spoke out as she started to gently grace her fingertips against his bare skin, and [name] laughed softly as he had shivered slightly. He then watched as she removed a glove and used the one gloveless hand to touch his skin.

"For someone who always works under the sun as well, you sure do feel cold," [name] spoke out and smiled softly as she looked up to Obanai, only to notice how red his face was. [name] then hummed in response as she motioned for him to put on his shirt once again, and he quickly did so.