Mula sa matalim na titig kay Sic ay lumambot ang tingin ni Isaiah nang harapin ako. Inayos niya ang pagkakahawak sa aking bewang bago sumagot. "He went out of town, so he couldn't come today."

"May sinundan," pagsingit ni Sic, tuwang-tuwa sa kanyang mga naiisip na kalokohan. "Natatakot na maiwanan ulit, e."

Ike didn't stop himself from striking his elbow on Sic's tummy. Isaiah laughed, while Sic pursed his lips like a kid who's been scolded by his father.

In the midst of them bickering with each other, Mr. Joel cleared his throat. We immediately gave him our attention.

"It's time, Isaiah," Mr. Joel announced. "We will go live in five. You need to go to the stage now."

Nawala na ang ngiti sa mga labi nina Ike at Sic. They both looked serious now. I could feel the tension rising in the air.

I heard Isaiah took a deep breath as he slowly let go of my waist. He picked up his black coat from the couch to wear it over his white plain shirt.

Nang matapos niyang maisuot ang coat ay nilingon niya akong muli. His lips bent upwards into a smile as he held my hand gently.

"I'll be back," he told me.

I mirrored his smile and nodded my head. "Good luck!"

His smile widened and he leaned forward to give me a sweet and reassuring kiss on my forehead.

Once he was ready, he finally went outside with Mr. Joel. There were a few bodyguards waiting outside the lounge to escort him. Umupo naman ako ngayon sa sofa at tumabi sa akin sina Ike at Sic. Nakabukas na ang TV kung saan ko mapapanood ang press con ni Isaiah.

For this press con, he would finally announce that he's currently in a relationship. We didn't get caught by the paparazzi but Isaiah insisted to hold this press con.

While waiting for him to go live, I recalled our conversation three days ago.

"I went to the company earlier..." Isaiah informed me, his voice a bit low.

We were both lying on my bed while watching a movie, when he suddenly said that out of the blue. And since I was using his arm as a pillow, one turn and our eyes met at the same level.

"Why?" I asked him.

He told me that he wouldn't get any individual projects while they were still on the break. I had no idea why he went to Top Star.

"I talked to my manager and the president," he responded, looking up at the ceiling. "I told them about my plans on announcing our relationship to the public."

My eyes widened. "You did?" I almost gasped. "Why? You don't need to do that."

He sighed and brought his gaze back to me. "I'm not planning to keep you a secret, Zendaya. I don't want that," he said with resolve. "And besides, I promised First Class that I'd inform them once I'm in a relationship. I also don't want to break their trust."

His eyes were blazing determination.

I was a bit concerned about him and the band, but honestly, it was better if he'd announce it to them personally. Kung sakaling mahuli ulit kami ay alam kong tuluyan nang mawawalan ng tiwala ang mga tagahangang nagmamahal sa kanya.

Napabuntonghininga ako ngunit ngumiti rin kalaunan. "May tiwala ako sa 'yo," sabi ko sa kanya bilang pagbibigay ng lakas ng loob. "I'd support you in everything that you want to do." As what a fan should do.

Muling sumilay ang guwapong ngiti sa kanyang labi. He softly ruffled my hair using his other hand.

"By the way, I invited your company, particularly your senior," he added with a smug look on his face.