Staff Qualifications+Rules

(Concept Art By Animal Jam)

We are somewhat strict about qualifications. If you want to apply to be staff, message Quill or whoever is in charge of the staff qualifications Program. 

1. You must know animal jam and have an account (Could be classic or Play Wild.) 

2. You must be able to access the Animal Jam Wiki, the Play Wild Wiki, the Play Wild Item Worth Wiki, and the Animal Jam Item Worth Wiki.

3. Your account must have free chat, therefore not being restricted to terms animal jam has already made, otherwise known as 'Bubble Chat'

4. You must have never hacked or scammed. 

5. You must be kind, helpful, and willing to be assigned to anything. Including the hardest items to find.

We have many positions needing to be filled, including-

Staff Qualifications Program Manager

Boss/Founder's Assistant

AJPW Item Worth Manager

AJC Item Worth Manager

Shop Analyst (Taking Notes of possible desired items in shops he/she comes across)

Stock Analyst (Taking Notes on how much the Jamaa Trading Service Has spent on getting items)

Shop Finders (More than one jammer; finding shops and taking orders for search of desired items)

Order Analyst (Keeping track of orders, seeing which we are in the process of, which is done, and which needs to be done)

Trade Finders (More than one jammer; Finding shops and taking orders of desired items)

Hope you all try to qualify and your successful!

|||Rules|||

We do not have a specific uniform, but if your in aj classic, I suggest to have at least one of your animals have Orange,Yellow, and/or white. For the usertag if your a member, I suggest to make it orange or yellow with the icon being a lightning bolt.

For AJ (or play wild) you can have a pet with our colors (Orange, white, and/or yellow) OR have an MP with our colors saying "Jamaa Trading Service."

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4bFkMaAzViJMpW56srY9LiYuYP8DJtSeMtRLXIivh-Njd1g/viewform?usp=sf_link For the application form! :)