part 4

I didnt know what to do, everything crashed down on me at once,

 "I want out, now." I stated feeling confident that i could get out of this.

"that's not going to happen and you no it." warren said flatly.

he was really starting to piss me off, "listen what do you want?"

" i want you to stay calm, and not transform while we run tests on you," he said it almost completely mono tone.

"Tests?! i dont think so! i never gave you permission for tests," I hissed, really wanting to go home.

"Just..when do i get to go home?"

"never," came the stupid husky voice.

" well, why not?" i strained not to raise my voice.

"did you not understand about the enemies"....i didnt respond, really not wanting to know the answer now. "now that you know, everything altered, every enemy possible. knows you exist."

i stayed silent for a moment, "why was i chosen?" not really think he would know the answer.

"before you were born, your mother had been taken away by us, we drugged her, implanted you in her whome, to where you could grow up undiscovered." he kinda whispered it, like he should be saying anything about my past, but i needed to know, 

"so how was i meant to be, how did i become this",  i gestured to myself,

"well, you see, we found your body on the side of the street one, windy evening, the leaves just fell from the trees...and you were dead..." he said the last few words really quiet, i had to strain my eyes and when his voiced carried over to me, i thought i heard my heart stop.

"w-what..thats impossible," i started to stutter, but was interrupted.

"Joan, can see souls, she saw your body, and then saw your spirit floating above it."

"what happened to me?" i said back almost just as quiet.

"you had been raped, you were covered in blood, and the man who did it was nowhere to be found, we tried calling the police the searched the area, but he was never found, or caught.." i was what.. to process this information was horrible.

" your great grandmother Eirene, gave you her power and sent you through Joan,is your real birth mother," he again whispered the words. I let all the tears out eberyone of them, until my nose started to knot and run down my face, gross but i didnt care, i could exactly whipe it away.

"Joan's, my mom?" i had always known i was adopted, i didnt look anything like my parents, they both had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. i didnt.

"yes, im sorry but you aske-" stop, i cut him short not wanting to no anymore.

I gave up, my body went limp, my life had always been hidden from me, i always wanted to know,but now i never wish to know this side of me, the terrifingly dark side of me.