"Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center and Buffet!" Mabel beamed, continuing her dancing.

"Ugh. Sev'ral Timez? Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late?" Dipper complained.

"Their music makes me... uncomfortable," I added.

Mabel then started dancing even harder, singing what I assumed to be one of their songs, "Oh oh ooh, girl, you got me ackin' so cray-cray! CRAY CRAY! You tell me that you won't be my ba-bay! We're not threatening!" and ended in a pose with her arms crossed.

"My point exactly," I stated. Mabel ignored me and started dancing again.

"Mabel, you know all those boy bands are fake, right?" Dipper informed.

"Dipper's right," Wendy spoke up. "They're just a manufactured product of the bloated corporate music industry."

Mabel's dance started to slow down as she became upset. "You're making my dance sad..." she said and stopped.

Dipper snorted with laughter. "There's probably a machine that mass-produces them," he joked.

I giggled at his comment. "Oh ho, or maybe the boys are grown from pods," I added. Dipper, Wendy, and I all burst into fits of laughter.

"Yeah, pods, totally!" Dipper said through his laughter.

"You guys can't ruin this for me," Mabel said. "Mabel's got back up!" She gestured to the gift shop entrance where Candy and Grenda suddenly appeared.

"Hey, guys!" Grenda greeted.

"Woot-woot!" Candy cheered.

"Who's ready for the greatest night of our lives?" Mabel asked the two girls. "How many times am I gonna love ya?"

"Sev'ral times!" the three girls cheered. They all laughed together and ran off.

"Ugh. Girls," Dipper groaned. I raised my brow at him.

"I know, right?" Wendy agreed.

I looked at both of them and furrowed my brows. "Oh let them be," I said. "Yes, I did partake it joking about their interests but they're just excited about something they love. You two would be the same way if something went on with the things you're passionate about."

Wendy playfully scoffed and crossed her arms. "Pfft, yeah right," she dejected.

Dipper glanced at me before turning to Wendy. "Actually, Dani has a point," he said. "Just the other day, you came into work cosplaying as your favorite character because they just announced the release date of their new movie."

"Well, yeah!" she defended. "They haven't released a new movie in five years! All of us were waiting to find out what happened between Ambassador Uzonorg and Jane!" Dipper and I just stared blankly at her. She looked at us then blinked and looked away, sheepishly. "Alright, you have a point..." 

We just chuckled at her and turned our attention back to the security camera that Wendy and Dipper were looking at early. We saw that Robbie had walked into the gift shop from the feed. "Hey, guys, check this out," Dipper said then cleared his throat. "Hey, is this the fingerless glove store? I like things that are dumb. I'm Robbie."

Wendy and I laughed at his impression. "C'mon, man..." Wendy said through laughter.

"Well, I mean, he was pretty spot-on," I laughed which caused us all to laugh more.

"Ha ha ha ha ha. Laugh it up, chiefs," we heard a familiar voice say. We all looked up to see Robbie standing in front of the counter, giving Dipper and me a glare. The two of us gave him one back. I am so fed up with this bloke. He makes me so mad! And I'm the kind of person that doesn't easily get mad. I clenched my fist in utter hatred towards him before my eyes widened in surprise when I felt another hand on top of my fist. I looked over to see it was Dipper's. He kept his angered eyes on Robbie and squeezed my hand tighter. I took my other hand and rubbed his comfortably then turned my attention back to Robbie. "So Wendy, Nate, and his girlfriend are going to Lookout Point this weekend. Maybe we should go too?" Robbie asked Wendy.