He blasted them away and sustained himself of each hit "impressive." he yelled before moving a wave of black shard towards her.

Flying in the air she cried out before pushing them back towards him. He was forced to the ground and hunched over.

Walking towards him "not bad for two weeks huh?" she asked with a smile on her face, when he looked up at her that smile immediately fell. She saw Dandril looking back at her with a smug look on his face.

"Have I had that big of a toll on you, wielder?" he asked, walking towards her.

She backed away shaking her head "you're not real!" she yelled "you're just in my head!" her mind was overridden with pressure and worry, it began playing tricks with what she perceived.

"Why so afraid lizzie?" Turning around she gasped as she saw herself under valoors control "what? You're that scared of me?"

All around her she faced all the villains that had stuck with her the most "this isn't happening this isn't happening!" she grew terrified and exasperated as she felt her chest begin to constrict from the panic she was in, closing her eyes she wished for it all to go away.

"You left me!" the voice echoed behind her.

Opening them again she turned around and saw him "jim, no..."

"You let them close the portal and left me trapped in there" he yelled "this is all, your, fault!"

Before any of this could get any worse she woke up in the middle of the forge on her back"NO!"

Marc slapped her face bringing her back to the world around her "liz wake up!" he shouted, claire slapped him on the back of the head "it was the only way and you know it!"

Her eyes darted around her "what just happened, where?"

"You're still in the forge liz, you scared us" Claire told as she and Marc helped her up.

Toby grew worried for her "are you okay, what happened to you?"

Blinky chimed in "I believe this is what you call an emotional shock, or is it, panic attack?"

Placing her hand on her chest she steadied her breathing "but I've never gotten one of those"

They all looked at her worried about her state of mind, blinky placed his hands on her shoulders "Lady elizabeth, I believe the pressure of ensuring master Jims return, and keeping the safety of you allies in the chaos realm has affected you greatly"

She sighed "I can't just, not care about one or the other."

Agnar told her "Elizabeth I believe he has a rational point, I understand your mantle but you remain to be a human" he said "you must understand that you should not place so much responsibility onto you"

She sighed and took off her armour "you have your point..."

Marc gave her, her bag "now come on shortie we've got school" he told trying to lighten the mood.

________________

Jim used his dagger to try and scratch the bar of his cell but it was no use, what made his confinement worse were the voices echoing in his head. Her laughter echoed in his mind and the moments he had spent with her he sighed as he heard himself say "Kanjigar warned me about this, trollhunter shouldn't have personal connections"

Then his mother's voice echoed,

"you shouldn't be putting yourself in danger like this."

"I'm fine mom. I think this was what I was meant to do"

"Jim promise me, after this is over, don't keep your trollhunting a secret from me anymore, please"