Chapter 18: More Than Usual

Start from the beginning

            “Hey. I’m here. Shhshhshhshhshh. Relax, I talked to Gordon, he said Killian is going to be fine.” I tried comforting her. She sniffled and looked up at me.

            “Thank you Caroline.” She reached over and hugged me, which made me naturally hug her too. Tears started to slowly make their way out of my eyes.

            “There are my two favorite girls.” We both giggled as we sniffled. “That was quite a show you put out there little sis.” He sat on Nina’s hospital bed.

            “Well at least I feel a little better. But now those bastards know who they are messing with.” Her eyes turned red but went back to normal after I patted her back a little.

            “Look Killian is waking up,” I pointed out. Nina tried to get up but her bones were aching her so Tyler settled her back down. I instead went to Killian.

            “Caroline… where is Nina.” He looked on the side of me and saw her in the bed. He shot up but I pinned him.

            “Killian relax, she is fine.” I reassured him. His chest was puffing. “Look she is going to her bed now. Gordon is clearing her. You should sleep. I’ll make sure she is fine.” His chest stopped puffing as much as it was before.

            Tyler and I switch spots. He went to Killian as I went to Nina. Gordon came in with a worried look. “Nina… You need to know something.”

            “Is she okay?”

            “Yeah, am I okay?”

            “Yes you are okay. You and your child. Did you know you were pregnant?”

            Her eyes widened in shock. “Are you telling me that I’m pregnant?!” she yelled it so loud that Killian stared at her.

            “You’re are pregnant? Why didn’t you notice anything?” I asked her.

            “It is possible that the child was so still that she didn’t affect your body.” Gordon explained. “You have about five more months left.”

            “I mean I noticed myself getting bigger but I didn’t mind it. I ate a lot of junk food lately...” Her eyes widened, “Holy crap I’m pregnant and I’m having a baby girl, that was what my wolf was trying to tell me.”

            Killian took off all the cables off him and ran across the room. He looked at Nina’s baby bump and smiled as he put his hand on it. Tears filled his eyes and Nina’s eyes as well. I quietly got up and pulled Dr. Gordon out of the room and closed the curtains. “So she’s fine right? Can they both go?”

            “Um, yes. They both are cleared however I don’t want her to do anything that can harm her or the baby. I’m putting you in charge to tell her.” Gordon smiled as he patted my shoulder and left.

            Tyler placed his hands around my waist and pulled me to him. “Well, this day was a very big day. 1, Damon is pissed that he doesn’t know our child’s gender. Stella is probably pissed too. 2, Rogues attacked us and Killian was hurt… badly. 3, Nina killed twenty-four rogues, which she left me very impressed. 4, my little sister is pregnant and didn’t even notice it. What an eventful day.” I just laughed leaning my head back. And Tyler laughed along.

            “Well I’m beat and I need to go to sleep, I’m just going to get Nina and Killian to bed. Help me out?” I asked Tyler he nodded and smiled. I opened the curtain, “OH MY GOD. Jeez guys. At least wait until we get you to the room. God,” I closed my eyes. Tyler simply laughed his ass off and Nina along with Killian as well. “Oh you think this is funny huh.” I friendly slapped Tyler’s arm. Which caused fore everyone to laugh including me. “Well seeing that you two are perfectly fine, Gordon told me that both of you should go to your rooms and rest, especially you Nina.”

            “Ugh, but…”

            “Not what, ifs or buts. You two go to your rooms and rest. And Nina don’t do anything that can harm my future niece.”

            They all laughed and Killian carried Nina bridal style to their room. I sighed and hugged Tyler while kissing him. “I’m tired. Can we go to sleep?”

            “Yes! I’m exhausted. But lets take a shower together.” I nodded and he picked me up in bridal style.

            After our shower we laid down on the bed. As soon as Tyler hit the bed he knocked out and I laughed at how he snored. Then I let my dreams take over me. I fell asleep peacefully.