Chapter 18: More Than Usual

After hours of Gordon stopping the blood and fixing up everything he made me take a pill that will make me go to sleep. After I woke up the next day I found my hand being held by my loving mate. I also saw Nina sleeping in one of the beds. And I also saw Charlie sleeping in the chair next to me. I pulled my hand away which caused Tyler to jerk his head up and breathing in. His eyes laid on mine and relaxed. Everyone was still sleeping and then they woke up when Gordon came in. Tyler helped me sit up, which made me groan a little.

            “Morning Caroline so I know what happened and it wasn’t anything life threatening. Charles and Nina please excuse us.” They both exited while giving me smiles. “What you had been a Implantation bleeding. Its not very worry some however you bled a lot in a couple of hours. I was able to figure out why. Your body was holding onto the blood because it was trying to keep you baby protected. When your body created more blood cells, your body decided to let the blood go. But you bled everything out so you shouldn’t bleed anymore. If you do I need you to tell me right away.” I simply nodded and Tyler thanked Gordon. “Also I need to check the baby so if you don’t mind, I will just give you an ultrasound.” I nodded once again lifting up my exposed belly. He put on the cold gel and found the baby quickly. I loved hearing his or her heartbeat. I smiled at knowing he or she was all right, Tyler’s face lit up. “Well your baby is perfectly healthy and do you want to know your baby’s gender?”

            “Yes,” I said proudly.

            “All right then, your baby is a…”

            Damn it! Stella was furious that she wasn’t told the gender of the pup.     

A knock was heard and the door opened. One of Tyler’s warriors came in and he has a serious but fear expression. I grabbed a paper towel and took off the gel. Tyler closed the curtain and I put on leggings and a t-shirt. I opened the curtain and I heard everything. The rogues are still trying to get me. Damn it.

            About two hours later I saw Tyler coming in with blood on him. I stood up and sprinted towards him. I hugged him trying to look for any wounds he had none. “Its not my blood. I had to kill half of the rogue pack. I showed no mercy. The army is huge and they really want to get you. But I won’t let them.” He hugged me as I gave him a warm loving hug to comfort him. And that is why this pack is the most feared in the whole world.

            I see Charlie carrying Killian in his arms sprinting towards the hospital wing. I see Nina coming down the stairs smiling until her eyes laid on Killian. “NOOOOOOOO!” That was all she could say. She collapsed rolling down the stairs and I met her on the bottom. She only sat with her back against the wall sobbing.

            “Nina… Look at me… NINA ITS ME, CAROLINE!” Her eyes started to turn blood red. Tyler pulled me behind him.

            “Caroline go to the kitchen.”

            “Are you fucking kidding me? No way. She is my friend.” There was no way I was going to leave my friend even if Tyler asked me to.

            Nina stood up which caused both Tyler and I to go against the wall. She ran… no she sprinted to Killian. I followed her and Tyler was behind me. I found her being pinned down. She pushed the some of the warriors off her and growling so loud you could hear from miles away. She walked towards Killian and saw him breathing slowly. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Her face was red from crying and her eyes were still red. She saw the window and ran towards it. She jumped and shifted to her red and black wolf in mid air. She broke the window and ran towards the woods. I knew what she was going to do. I shifted and ran behind her. It was long before I heard Tyler running behind me. Before my eyes could blink I saw her ripping four heads off of four rogues. She was raging with anger and sadness. She was heartbroken that these bastards had injured her mate. She saw me but continued ripping five more heads off of rogues. I heard Tyler catching up and I stopped him before he stopped Nina. His eyes widened with a mix of fear, proudness over his little sister, and shock. Fifteen more rogues came but Nina finished them off. When she was done killing over half of the army of rogues she relaxed and fainted to the ground. She shifted as the darkness took over her. It was a good thing she still had her clothes on. I ran towards her and placed her over me and ran as fast as my four legs could carry me to the hospital wing of the house. Gordon got a hold of her and about an hour later she woke up. I fell asleep but the sound of Nina’s hard breathing woke me up. I saw her crying as her hands cupped her own face.