1 Good Morning my Sweet Boy

It was dark, like really dark. And I was running. Why was I running? I can't seem to remember, all I know is that someone is watching me. No, not someone, something. Whatever it was, it was getting closer and closer. Quickly, I stopped running, I was at the end of the trail, a steep cliff sat in front of me, and the thing lingered behind. Once more it began to stalk closer to me. So thinking quickly, I jumped, and it reached for me.

I quickly sat up in bed, covered in sweat. I was gasping for air, and looking all over my dark room. Spotting my tall glass of water on my side table, I clumsily reached for it. After gulping down the water, I remembered the thing.

"What was that thing?" I quietly mumble to myself. While I was stuck in my own thoughts, I didn't notice the sun rising outside until it was shining in my eyes. Huffing out a sigh I laid back in bed. I knew I had to be up in a few, but I really didn't want to get up.

"Fuck it, I'm no- Meow" my cat cut off my early morning rant about not getting up. Sighing, I rolled out of bed and scooped up my cat, Moose. 

"You really know how to ruin the mood huh?" I sarcastically ask my cat, who in turn meows back at me as if to say yes. Chuckling under my breath, I kiss the top of his head and proceed down the stairs. 

At the flight of the stairs Moose wiggles in my hold, a tall tale sign of wanting to be put down. Setting him atop the couch I proceed into the kitchen and pull the cat food and a box of cereal out. I pulled Reese's Puffs out to be specific. 

After pouring myself a bowl of cereal, Moose clawed at my leg meowing aggressively. Bending to pat Moose's head I said, "Oh hush, I'm pouring yours next." 

He sat back down but continued to eye me as I reached for his bowl. Working quickly, I pour his food and spin towards the fridge and snag the tuna. As I start to pull the lid off the tuna, Moose stands and starts to rub up against my legs while meowing. 

Chuckling I spoon some tuna into his bowl, and put it back into the fridge and snag the milk. After pouring the milk, I shove it back in the fridge. 

Stooping down, I set Moose's bowl on his little mat and said, "Here you are my little chunky boy." 

Walking back towards the table I snag a spoon and dig into my cereal.

-time skip-

Putting my bowl into the sink, I look at the clock. Gasping, I rush towards the stares, frantically mumbling, "I'm gonna be late," over and over again. Getting to the top of the stairs, I tripped, hitting my face off the railing and ramming my head into the wall trying to regain my balance.
Getting back to my feet, I held my face and the spot I hit my head. Sighing in exacerbation, I start moving back to my room. 

After tearing through my closet, and saying no to just about everything, I finally choose an outfit. (My Melody chose a black shirt with a rainbow across it, black skinny jeans, and black converse with rainbow laces. So feel free to use this outfit if you want to =>.) 

Rushing back down the stairs, being cautious this time, I went into the bathroom to make myself smell nice and look presentable.

-small time skip-

Rushing out of the bathroom, I head for the door. As I'm leaving I snag my keys, yell bye to Moose, and rush to my car. Once in the car, I start it up and back out of the driveway. Driving quickly towards the main road in town, I take right towards Wendy's. 

In the parking lot, I look for an open spot. Spotting one, I whip my car into it, throw the car into park and turn it off. Hopping out of the car I run for the door, and barge through them. Spotting my small friend group in the back, I walk over. 

"Well, well, well look who decided to show up," Theo said with a small chuckle. Bowing my head in embarrassment, I mumble, "Shut up, you love me." 

Theo chuckles and turns back to the table with a smile. Sitting beside Remmy, who looks to have just gotten off work at Taco Bell, I blow a small kiss to Theo. Look at my friends, I notice 3 out of the 5 are missing. Turning to Remmy, I ask, "Where's Juno, Owen, and Beth?" 

"Juno's working today," I give a small hum, "and Beth along with Owen are ordering the food." Nodding, I turn towards the counter and spot Owen and Beth. Beth sends me a wave and taps Owen to tell him that I'm here. 

After ordering Beth and Owen walk back to the table and sit down. Owen sends me a friendly wave when he's seated.