Serenity then pulled Cathy to the front doorway "Are you and Todd going together?"

"Okay first I'm a gonna pretend you didn't say that after 2 what the hell does going together mean?" Cathy inquired.

"Dating and why pretend I didn't just say that?" Serenity asked.

"Okay thanks and cause look at me then look at him or Drew for that matter look at both of them and think real hard about why it wouldn't work!" Cathy started raising her voice before quickly quieting herself.

Following orders Serenity looked and saw Todd in black Sketchers, black sweats, a too large cut off sleeved ripped up t-shirt, black base ball cap, and a black leather jacket. She couldn't help but notice that he was totally hot, as her old friends would say if he was a deck she'd shuffle.

Next she scrutinized Andrew. He had black converses, black sweats, a black ripped up cut off sleeved T-shirt, a black backwards baseball cap, and a black leather jacket. Once again if he was a deck she'd shuffle, though this style seemed like a pattern with all the boys walking into the school. Though the difference was Todd was smoking, 'oh what the hell' she thought as she walked over to him.

"Sup babe?" Some guy said as she was walking, "Where you goin baby, you ain't sticken around to give daddy some sugar?" He laughed.

"I'm sorry was you talkin to me?" Serenity asked.

"Yea sweets I was," he said.

She reached in her purse prepared for what came next. She found what she'd been looking for and pulled it open "Actually I do gots some sugar for you," she grabbed a pinch of the powder and placed it in her palm, then she used her hand in a motion to act like she would blow a kiss but instead lightly blew the powder into his face. "Was that enough babe or do you want more?" Teasingly she innocently twirled a loose strand or her strawberry blond hair around her index finger, and to drive her point home she threw an extra pinch in his direction sweetly smiled and walked back towards Cathy, Andrew, and Todd.

"You go Serenity!" The boys said while Cathy just gawked, "where'd you get the sugar 'babe'?" Todd said mocking the other guy.

"This happens almost every time I switch schools, so I learned a few tricks like, do boys here ask if they can spoon you?" Serenity asked.

"Yeah," Drew said, "I actually say that too."

"We'll I picked up a trick for that," Serenity said. "Cathy go point me out to him." She pointed at a guy who was walking alone smoking.

"What's this gonna prove?" Cathy asked.

"Just do it!" Serenity said.

Cathy did what Serenity said while Serenity started talking to Todd. "I bet you he will say it," Serenity said.

"No way, if I win you gotta wear black for a day." Todd bet.

"Oh your on, when I win you give me a smoke." Serenity said matter of factly.

Here their boy in question cut in, "You are one fine lady" he said sucking his teeth, " yo, you mind if I spoon you precious?"

Serenity once again reached in her purse and pulled out a plastic fork, "Go fork yourself" she stated and handed him the fork before walking towards Todd who was smiling.

"Told you," she cooed as she took the cigarette from his outstretched hand, "Can I get a light?" She asked after she took it, the familiar pressure of the filter on her lips felt like a relief from a stressed day.

Todd fumbled in his pockets for a lighter, slowly he withdrew his empty hand, leaning forward and lighting her cigarette with his already lit one. He turned a shade of pink as he got close enough to lite it.