Love Let Her

It was three months after Serenity showed up at Cathy's house. And Serenity was getting ready for her first day at Marabella's school for talented youth, "But I'm not talented" Serenity screamed when she was told about her enrollment which Cathy had neglected to tell her until this morning.

"Yes you are," Cathy argued.

" Whether you agree or not your going, plus you only have ten classes a day not including the study halls and extracurricular classes."

"Yes but if you add all that together I have twenty seven classes! That's like ten core classes, eleven study halls, and six extra classes." Serenity sighed, "That's at least a week of classes at Beloit Memorial!"

Cathy laughed, "and each class period is 10 minutes that's why there's more," Cathy giggled." Now an out fit check, 1-10 grade me."

Serenity looked at Cathy's black Gucci heel boots with gray zebra stripes studded along the bottom edge and along the top in an intricate fairy shape the design ending at about an inch from the top and an inch and a half to her knees, Serenity's gaze moved up to her pink skinny jeans, Serenity debated just giving her a ten now but Cathy always seemed to know when she only half evaluated. So Serenity looked onto Cathy's top which was a pink cameo with a pink lace trim and a see through slit up back, she had a single pink glove on her right hand starting where her fingers and hand met and stopping at her wrist. Cathy looked at Cathy's hair which she had her long blond hair straitened from her scalp down to about an inch under her knees when ah stood tall, "I give you a ten." Serenity finally answered, "Now you evaluate me 1-10."

Now it was Cathy's turn to look at Serenity's pink sketchers, powder puff pink miniskirt make out pink tank top and her long strawberry blond hair up in a messy bun, a pink jean jacket lay next to Serenity who seeing Cathy eying it quickly put it on, with the jacket on the outfits pink factor jumped from 90% to 100%, "If we're on my scale a 9 but on your scale 10."

Cathy checked her iPod for the time, "It's twenty to, we should get going."

"What! We'll need at least 30 to walk since we don't have a car!" Serenity exclaimed. "How are we supposed to be on time?"

"Don't worry we've always been on time," Cathy said nonchalantly.

"Who's we?" Serenity asked genuinely concerned.

Cathy chuckled, "Isn't it obvious, think how most girls get to school."

"The bus, you ride a bus???!!" Serenity practically had bug eyes at this point.

"No silly, I catch a ride with Drew. We don't have a bus, by the way you don't mind sitting in back with our friend Todd do you?" Cathy asked.

"No, I don't mind," Serenity smiled a little.

As Cathy went to call and ask when they were coming a black Porsche pulled up to the curb, "Cathy you ready?" A male voice asked from in front.

Cathy nodded and gracefully slipped in through the now open door, "Serenity come on!" Cathy yelled out.

"Oh...ok," she fumbled as the back door opened to reveal an open leather seat next to a very handsome looking blond boy.

Serenity slid in as Cathy made introductions "Guys this is Serenity. Serenity that's Todd back there and this is Drew short for Andrew." Drew politely said hi before going back to the wheel and pulling away.

After about 5 minutes they pulled up at the curb Serenity got out as Todd turned to talk to Serenity but he quickly shut up as he saw her turn out towards Cathy his bit of confidence gone. Cathy got out after Todd opened her door, "That was weird" she whispered to Serenity, who looked extremely confused. "He's always went straight in after getting out." Cathy giggled as Todd looked at Serenity then blushed and turned back to Drew. Who was still talking to him.