2- The Meeting

Que my alarm blaring. Damn, I can't believe I actually slept! I picked up the phone & called in some room service, today is not the day to skip breakfast I tell myself. While I ate I decided to study the texts Finneas sent to make sure I do everything right, oh the beauty of being an introvert with social anxiety. Fuck I annoy myself 😏 I hop in the shower and dig through my suitcase , wtf should I wear!? While fighting the everyday fashion battle in my head I get a text. It's Finneas. He said they're sending a car & it'll be outside in 20 minutes. Fuck! I throw on my old faithful skinny jeans, my favorite 2Pac shirt & a flannel. Do the fastest make up job ever and head out to the lobby.
I posted up against a pillar outside & realized I forgot to ask what kind of car I should be looking for. 🤦🏼‍♀️ **Anxiety has entered the chat 🥴**
I see this matte black Challenger pull up in front of the doors thinking to myself damn that bitch sounds gooooood. It starts backing up and stops right in front of me. I'm thinking well this is awkward. The passenger window comes down & Billie is in the drivers seat. When I say I froze! 🥶
"Hey! What's your name mama?" I managed to blurt out "Krystal" some how. She smiled, goddamn that smile. "Just who I'm looking for! Get in we're going to the studio." I immediately complied. She pulled forward to a stop sign and said, "I'm Billie by the way, it's nice to meet you, you're seriously saving our asses doing this at the last minute."
I was like "Are you kidding me!? The pleasure is all mine!" She smiled again, goddamn that smile.
She was speaking again, I was hoping she didn't notice me admiring her, how is anyone allowed to be this beautiful!?
"So we just wanna go over the set list with you today, make sure everything is kosher, get your input & lay out a solid plan. Then we head out tomorrow. You ready for this?" She smirked while looking over at me. "Oh fuck yes. I'm so stoked!"
"Your shirt is fucking FIRE by the way!"
She complimented me, stay cool, don't say anything stupid, "thanks, I grew up listening to Pac, gotta represent."
We were pulling into the studio now. Her energy is insane. Like the "biggest dick" energy 🍆 I've ever encountered. I love it. I couldn't help but watch her get out of her car. Her tiny frame, oversized shorts and hoodie. Where does she hide that Alpha ego??
I wanna find out 👑

 Where does she hide that Alpha ego??I wanna find out 👑