Setosolace #9 PT.2 - NSFW/SMUT

Mulai dari awal

"A-Ah, Brice," Seto groaned when Brice's hands slid down Seto's small body and cupped his tented erection through his boxers and sucked at the brunette's pale neck. 

First nipping, then kissing, then licking, sucking, and biting at the skin, Brice abused Seto's neck that would surely leave marks the sorcerer would have to make excuses for later. Brice got even harder at the view of that, Seto waking up with purple bruises over his Adam's apple and having to wear a scarf until they faded, Seto blushing if his friends asked about them. Brice grinded forward, his erection rubbing against Seto's as his hips rolled forward into Seto's hips.

Seto's head rested against the wall, his legs wrapped around Brice's waist as his hands roamed down Brice's back, leaving claw-like scars like Brice was leaving marks on him. It was rough, but they were never this rough and it was like heaven every once in a while they were.

Seto could get off to the thought of Brice being dominant when he was jealous, he was so rough and treated Seto like a toy in the moment, and right now Seto just wanted to be fucked.

Seto used his strength to yank back the blonde's hair and take him off of his neck, Brice was about to slam him into the wall again but Seto let his legs drop from Brice's waist down as he kneeled down on his knees in front of Brice.

Brice placed his hands against the wall and looked down, watching Seto intentively rush to pull out the blonde's throbbing member.

The sorcerer yanked down Brice's pants, the artist's cucumber was released and dangled there in front of Seto's face but the young sorcerer was eager to please his lover.

Placing one hand on the bottom shaft, Seto stroked up and down at an average pace, his tongue lapping around the head in circles teasingly. Seto knew it wouldn't be enough, not now at least for Brice, and watched Brice bit his lip and try to contain himself. 

But it hadn't worked because Brice's hand reached down and postioned himself into Seto's mouth, forcing the brunette to invite Brice's shaft into his mouth. Then placing his hands on the sides of Seto's head, Brice thrusted into his lover's wet hot mouth, shutting his eyes and enjoying the pleasure of controlling his lover.

Seto moaned as Brice's shaft was thrusting in and out of him, breathing through his nose and bobbing his head back and forward on Brice's shaft in a faster speed than the blonde himself. Seto looked up and bobbed quickly, his chocolate eyes waiting to meet Brice's blue own. When they did, Brice's mouth dropped in ectasy and awe as Seto sucked him off like a god. 

Grabbing a sturdier hold of Seto's head, Brice began to face fuck Seto at a fast pace until Seto was gagging and forcefully deepthroating the blonde. Everytime he pulled away Seto got as much breathe as he could before wrapping his lips around Brice's shaft again, his tongue licking the throbbing member that was as hard as a rock.

They continued to do this roughly for a few more minutes until Brice had to pull himself away, not wanting to come just yet. Instead, Brice yanked Seto up by his hair, smashing their lips together in a quick sloppy kiss before grabbing hold of Seto's thigh and holding him up against the wall again.

Seto watched as Brice licked his fingers, but Seto held Brice's fingers from his mouth, "Ah, fuck me raw." "Really, babe?" Brice asked with more concern. Instead of replying, Seto took matters into his own hands knowing Brice-The-Nice-Guy wouldn't want to hurt Seto, but he wanted to be hurt in this occasion.

Seto positoned Brice's CUCUMBER over his tight un-prepared entrance, and lowered himself onto the large shaft, biting his lip from screaming out as his ass felt like it was going to rip from the pain. Brice's head fell back, never having felt such tightness in such a long time, his hands remained at Seto's thighs but his nails dug into the pale skin.