"Don't just go jumping on people. You know our Tae Tae is light" Mark scolded Jackson while slapping the back of his head.

Taehyung giggled when Jackson whined and they both looked at Taehyung with soft smiles.

"Sorry I just ran away like that you guys. I didn't mean to make you worry" Taehyung apologized with his head hanging low.

Someone lifted up Taehyung's head and he looked up to find out it was Mark.

"It's okay Tae. You were panicking and only did what you're mind was telling you to. You don't have to apologize" Mark said with a small smile gracing his lips.

"Plus, we weren't the only ones you seemed to worry" Jackson said while turning around.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion before he looked around Jackson. His eyes widened in shock before he looked back at his 2 friends.

"How did you survive being with them?!" Taehyung whisper yelled at his friends.

"I don't know either. We were more focused on you rather than our crushes" Mark whispered making both boys giggle.

The other boys just sat and watched the 3 sitting on the grass. They wanted to walk up to them but they didn't want to ruin their moment. Taehyung noticed them still standing there and raised an eyebrow. He sighed and looked at his friends again.

"Well I still want to stay and make up cheer routines so can we invite them?" Taehyung asked while pointing to the boys in front of him.

Mark and Jackson turned their heads to Taehyung so quick he thought they got whiplash. It got silent for a moment before they nodded their heads rapidly.

"Go ask them Tae" Jackson said looking at Taehyung.

"Nu-uh. I came up with it. You go ask them" Taehyung said childishly.

"Nu-uh. Mark you go do it" Jackson said while pouting and pointing at Mark.

"Nope I'm not doing it" Mark said while shaking his head.

They all looked at each other before they screamed out.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!!" they all screamed in unison.

Mark and Jackson danced in victory while Taehyung looked at his hand in betrayal. They both had scissors while he held up paper. He pouted while glaring cutely at his friends who only ignored him.

"Go ahead and ask them. We'll see you in the locker room" Jackson said while helping a giggling Mark up.

*Taehyung pov*
They both winked at him before they ran past the boys to the locker room. Taehyung pouted some more and looked at the boys. They were all staring at him and Taehyung almost blushed.

'I can't show that I'm nervous. Come on Tae you can do it!!' I said mentally, hyping myself up.

I nodded to myself before I stood up. I dusted myself off and breathed out a sigh to cover up my nerves. I walked over to the boys without looking up.

'So much for confidence' I said in my head while mentally scolding myself.

I kept walking until I noticed feet a few steps away from me. I sighed again before I lifted my head up. I looked over all the boys and I'm just now realizing our height differences. I thought I was tall already but I guess not. I realized I was staring at all of them so I cleared my throat.

"Mark, Jackson and I were wondering if you all would like to stay and watch us practice" I asked softly while looking at all of them.

They didn't say anything for a while and I bit my lip out of nerves. Those 6 football players instantly looked at my lips and I had to hide my smile. Jungkook snapped out of it first and cleared his throat.