I knew myself well enough before I started this bullshit. Why the fuck did it seem like a good idea to try and get with a man who was not only almost twice my age, but also emotionally unavailable? There was no point in doing this and I wanted to cry.

As if he noticed the shift in my mood, he picked up the pace. Slow kisses were placed all over my neck and collarbone until his lips landed on mine. In a cry, I released all the built up anger, sadness into an orgasm that seemed to never end.

Tobias followed suit. With a low groan, he placed his head on my shoulder as he exploded inside of me. He laid like that for a while, whilst we regained our composure. Sex in the car was good, but not something I'd try again. Too cramped.

We drove to his house in silence. Neither of us wanted to break the ice and start the conversation, and I was okay with that. All I needed right now was time to think about everything. I still wanted to leave, but I needed to figure out how the fuck I was going to leave everything in the past and how I was going to get myself back together.

Pathetic, I knew that I was acting like a kid who'd gotten her first heartbreak and didn't know better than to trust a silly boy. The thing was, although I went into this whole situation with an idea that was, at the time, great, I couldn't shake off Evangelia's words.

She was right. I started to regret everything and I didn't know how to deal with the consequences of my actions. I didn't know how to take it from here and how to prevent myself from thinking of him for another week.

The truth was, there was no way. I simply needed to be broken to be put back together.

I was in my room for the majority of the day. Tobias was out of the house, then back in, and it went in circles. I got on a call with Sam when I heard his footsteps approaching the area where our rooms were. I didn't question it as I thought he went to take a shower, or something like that.

''I got us reservations for a new club that just opened.'' Sam said, through the face time. We'd been speaking for the past hour and a half, and I managed to get her filled in with the whole situation. To try and lighten up the mood, she began to chat about this new club that she wanted to visit.

''Do you know who owns it?'' I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and took a bite of a sandwich. I recognized the sandwich in an instant, and my mouth began to water. Near my apartment complex, and Sam's, since we lived two floors apart, was this little bakery. Their sandwiches were unmatched.

''Some businessman. From what I've heard, it was a kinky kind of club.'' She said with a grin, her mouth filled with food. I gagged.

Though, I was taken aback, ''I'm sorry? What kind... of kinky are we talking about?''

Sam struggled to swallow the enormous bite she'd taken off the sandwich, as she got overly excited to talk about it, ''It's not like people will be fucking there, you know? It's a place to meet people, as any club is, but this one is for the ones that are interested in BDSM. I thought it'd be fun to check it out.''

I paused to think, though it didn't last long, ''Sure, I'm in.''

We were silent for a few minutes until she finished her meal and drank her water. She gave me this look that wasn't pity, exactly, more like worry. ''Are you sure you'll be alright?''

At times, it was ridiculous how much I missed Sam. She was definitely the only person I could truly trust, and the only one who would give me advice that was actually for my good sake.

I took a deep breath, ''I have to be. I just hate how easily I get attached and affected by dumb shit, and you know, it's all part of life, it would've happened sooner or later.''

She snorted, ''It didn't have to happen by a soon-to-be priest who is twice your age.''

My eyes went wide and a laugh slipped, ''It's not like I chose it.''

Sam's eyebrow rose, ''That's exactly what you did. I love you, a lot, but you need a reality check. It's his fault too, but you're not innocent. It's a hard pill to swallow, I know, but what did you think was going to happen? A boy could smile at you and you'd catch feelings.''

I stopped her, ''I know, which is why I'm cussing myself out right now. Anyways, tell me all the gossips I've missed.''

Her eyes suddenly lit up and she began to talk about everyone who we went to university with, high school and she had some juicy ones. We spent another two hours just chatting and having a good time, and for the first time in ages, I managed to get Tobias out of my head for at least a while.

Until I remembered that I never heard the door of his room open or close. Did he hear everything Sam and I were talking about?