synopsis.

( 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬! )

( 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬! )

Amalia Del Torro liked being the one to put  everything together for an album sung by someone else rather than herself. Ever since she was aware of the different types of instruments that put a song together, she'd collect all the pots and pans in the small kitchen of her mothers apartment and bang on them with spoons - wooden and metal. 

As she grew older, Amalia's dreams fell into her grasp pretty quickly and at the age of twenty two, she started making instrumental music tracks from scratch for the biggest names in the music industry. 

In the early beginning of 1985, Amalia found herself meeting with Janet Jackson to work on some tracks for her upcoming album. Let's just say that at the 'Control' album release party, Amalia found herself rubbing elbows with Janet's brother Michael for his next album, and boy was it a journey.

( 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚! )

this story contains description of death, drug abuse, mature scenes, etc!

( 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘! )

wow, this will be my first ever michael fic ever, go easy on me please lol. not everything will be accurate in here. i imagined amalia kinda looking like sabrina claudio but with way more curls cause issa look. amalia is a latina. feedback is always appreciated! can't wait to start this book!