v i c t i m

“How could I have ever thought she was what was wrong in my life? She was the only thing that made any sense, and when she was broken and hurting, so was I.”
― Ella Frank

This is another bullying scene form their freshmen year, enjoy.

extra chapter
"victim"

"Stop being such a brat, Oly! Some of us are actually trying to learn." Ivory snapped, glaring at him from one desk over. "Not that you would know what that looks like."

"Ouch, poison ivy." Bar placed a hand over his heart, tone mocking and completely sarcastic. "Is that supposed to hurt?"

"Not as much as you trying to think probably does, but yes."

Their English teacher looked helplessly between the two teens-- unable to stop the bickering.

Ivory and Bar didn't get into fights a lot, it was him just mostly bullying her silently or them throwing looks at each other, but when they did both were too stubborn to back down.

English was the only class Bar bothered to attend to on a regular basis-- simply because every Friday his crush read the book of the weak, it typically being Shakespeare, out loud.

He liked hearing her talk, especially when she did sound upset or sad like how she did talking to him.

It almost brought comfort to Bar, reminding him of his best friend, Gus, who was a Shakespeare fanatic.

"You'll have to try a lot fucking harder to hurt my feelings than that," Bar replied. "But a goodie two shoes like you probably won't. Too goddamn nice."

"Mr. Red!" The teacher gasped out. "Stop swearing in my classroom."

"Fucking bite me."

"Don't," Ivory blinked over at her teacher innocently. "He probably has a disease."

"That's it," Mrs. Onea said, going red-faced as the rest of the class snickered. "Mr. Red, Mrs. Astoria, go wait outside until class is over. I'm done with your childish attitudes."

He smirked over at Ivory as she let out a frustrated groan before grabbing his bag and standing.

He silently walked over to the door and leaned against the wall by it, waiting for the feisty little beauty to walk through.

And she does, glaring at him the whole time, even as the door shuts behind her.

"Why did you have to do that?" She hisses out. "English is my--"

And then shrieks as a loud bang comes from inside the classroom, jerking around to escape the sound but ending up twisting her ankle in the process.

Ivory yelps, hands flying out to try and stabilize herself but fails.

"What the fuck!" Bar snarled, grabbing onto her forearms so she doesn't fall. "How are you this fucking clumsy?"

"I'm not!" She whimpers out, clutching onto her ankle and trying to lean away from him but Bar doesn't let her. "Let go of me, you jerk!"

"That still didn't hurt my feelings."

"Ugh!" Ivory shoves him away from her hard enough that he accidentally let's go, her dropping with a shriek.

"Stupid ass," Bar yanks her back to him by her waist, grabbing her shoulder so she can't shove him again. "You're hurt, you fucking idiot, stop trying to move. It's going to get worse."

"I don't care," She snapped. "Just let go of me."

Bar looked her dead in the eyes and let her go, watching as she dropped to the floor with a thud.