He placed his hand on my back, and began to guide me to his cabin. I turned abruptly when we stood in front of the cabin doors.

"Jack."

He looked me in the eye, and I could see he was nervous.

"What are you trying to hide? Why do you have a black spot?"

I grabbed his left hand and held it up for us both to see, the black spot in his palm sticking out. He smiled, snatching his hand back and waving off my questions.

"I'm not hiding anything. Besides, it's late. You should sleep."

Before I could say anything else, he gently pushed me, causing me to stumble into the room. He closed the doors, and I just stood there, trying to figure out what it was he didn't want me to know. I took my hair out of the braid so it can dry, as I tried to find something to pass the time.

Will's P. O. V.

As I rowed over, I suspected Jack was hiding something. I didn't know what it was, but I was certain that I would find out soon enough.

Once I made it to the ship, I grabbed my lantern and began searching. The ship was broken in half, and had nearly sunk. Hearing the squeaking of a pulley, I turn and found a man pulling uselessly on a rope.

"Sailor," I called out.

Standing beside him, he was muttering the orders the crew was given.

"Sailor!" I tried again.

He continued pulling the rope, muttering.

"You've run aground."

The sailor finally stopped and looked at me. He was shivering but not from the cold, and his eyes were wild and filled with fear.

"Beneath us. Foul breath."

I heard something fall behind me. Turning, I saw a man, laying on his stomach, in the water. At first he was still, but then he moved, crawling onto the deck, whimpering.

Coming closer, I hung the lantern on a hook, and rushed to the man. Grabbing him, I turned him on his back, and jumped back at what I saw. It almost looked like his face was sucked off.

A huge splash came behind me. Turning, a ship rose from the water, coming up along side us. Hearing chains rattle, I found a man, covered in barnacles and seaweed standing behind me, holding a chain shot

"Down on your marrowbones and pray."

The man attacked, swinging the chain shot at my ankles. Holding onto a rope, I jumped up and over, landing behind him. Another man, in the same state as the first, came towards me, his sword drawn. I quickly unsheathed my own, and parried his attack.

More was advancing, and spotting a barrel with oil beside me, I dipped the blade of my sword in it, before breaking my lantern. The oil caught fire instantly.

I waved it at the men as they got closer, surrounding me.

"Get back!"

One tried to attack, but I slashed his stomach, causing fish to spill onto the deck. Before anything else, something hit me in the head, knocking me unconscious.

When I woke up, I was on the ship that rose from the water, the Flying Dutchman. I sat on a bench along with the men from the wrecked ship.

Thump. Thump.

At the sound, I looked to my left and saw a man with a crab leg. His left hand was a crab claw, and his face was that of an octopus.

I assumed he was Davy Jones.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें