CHAPTER 28 PART 2

Start from the beginning

Troll-markets stones glowed brightly, alerting all the trolls. While vendel and Agnar knew what was happening "the chaoswielder is here..." Agnar told him.

"The age of balance is returning..."

_______________

The pillar of balance grew brighter, the battle of balance halted as both sides of the war looked at it in awe. The spirits felt an energy coarse through them, a power that helped them succeed in pushing back the corruption.

"For balance!" A spirit shouted before going into battle.

Corruption was weakened as they were quickly being pushed back.

A bright light appeared in the sky, with its hum the winds and snow halted to a stop. The battle halted again as they froze by her presence, looking down at it all she narrowed her eyes at the armada of corruption "Dandril! " She shouted menacingly "instead of sending your henchman to kill me, come and get me..." she used her powers to push the corruption back once again "yourself!"

After pushing them back she final saw him, a small ounce of fear filled her when she saw him but that was quickly replaced with determination.

Lowering to the ground the light around her finally cleared, revealing her undamaged armour and a new metal headpiece, hands no longer covered with armour, as it merely cuffed at the back of her palm, Her hair was now a pure white and eyes purple, looking like a true chaoswielder.

They bowed there heads to her and she bowed back, before going back to the real world. Appearing behind the school she carefully floated down, she stood up straight and saw her reflection in the window. She smiled softly and she felt proud to have made it this far, from moving to the lowest point and moving on to her most powerful.

Removing her armour she gasped when she was caught by coach Lawrence "what are you doing here!?"

"Uh, fresh air?"

"I've heard that one before, to the gym, now!" He shouted.

She sighed before going inside seeing Toby, Claire,  and Marc sitting by the bleachers. Sneaking up behind them she climbed through the seats "hey guys."

They yelped before turning around, their face brightened upon seeing her "Liz you're alive and back!" Toby shouted as they all had a group hug.

Claire gasped when she saw her hair pulling away "your hair it's, holy sheesh-kebob! Your eyes!"

"They're... different." Marc said as he tried to find the right way to pick at her "They look like little plums! Aww lil' sis you look so much cuter!" He told squeezing her face in his hands.

She scoffed and pouted "Stop squeezing my face please"

He chuckled and let go "what does this mean?" Claire asked.

Elizabeth gave them a knowing look "it's only a matter of time before I can finally fight Dandril."

They all smiled together and Toby fist bumped the air "Troll hunters and the all powerful chaoswielder for the win!" He yelled. Sitting down they watched the dance, Marc and Claire sat next to each other awkwardly but he finally stood up.

He sighed before asking "Listen, I know there are like, A LOT of guys that have asked you and this might be a bit late but-"

"I would love to go to the spring fling with you Marc. " Claire said standing up and pulling him onto the dance floor.

Marc glanced at Liz shocked that it worked and she gave him a supportive smile and a thumbs up. She sat down slightly bummed that she didn't get the chance to dance with Jim, hearing tobys phone ring she asked "is it jim?"