Trying to be sexy

Jacksepticeye:

You enter your home, seeing roses pelt the ground, a small trail leading upstairs to the shared bedroom of you and Jack.  You felt yourself slowly blush. You've seen this in so many movies and you knew exactly what was happening.

But, once you entered the bedroom Jack was curled up in the blankets. Asleep.  He must've been waiting for a long time and had fallen asleep. Welp.

  Antisepticeye:

Anti has you pinned to the wall, his teeth biting on your sensitive skin as he began to leave hickeys along your neck.  His hand slowly pull off your shirt, reveling your sports bra to him since you were just being lazy around the house.

He went into a blank face as he just sees Darkiplier on it. You had it customized and you decided to put Dark on it.  Anti was turned off. Grumbling softly to himself at why couldn't he be on your bra instead. 

Chase:

Chase held a Rose in his mouth. Offering you a hand to dance to some romantic music on the radio. You happily accepted.  As you two slow dance, he placed his hands on your hips as he leaned closer to you. Dipping you down like in the movies.

But he hissed as he bites on a small thorn on the rose, dropping you as your body hits the cold floor below.  Chase was trying to get the pain to stop from biting the thorn. As you just lay there on the ground, sighing.

  Dr.Schneeplestein:

Henrik had a nice warm bath ready for you. You two lay as he rubbed your shoulders, gently kissing your neck in the process.  You let out a soft moan, but you bite your lip as you feel him get up. Sitting at the end of the bathtub.

"Why don't you come to give your doctor some love?~" He said in a sexy voice.  But he yelled as he fell backward. His back hitting the cold floor. Making you burst out laughing at him.  He lays there as you try and calm down your laughter.

Magic Marvin:

Marvin had a dinner laying out for you both, you two sat as you eat the  Spaghetti together, both of you catching a noodle together.  You two slowly bring your lips closer, Marvin leaning in for the kiss but you slightly panic from embarrassment. Your head moving back.

His face lands on your plate. His face getting covered in sauce and noodles as you began to laugh. Tears forming in your eyes as you continue to laugh  Marvin takes off his mask to quickly clean it. Embarrassed. 

Jackaboy-Man:

Jackie was roughly making out with you in bed. He had a long day's work and was happy to finally see you again.  Your heated make-out session was leading one thing to another.

But as Jackie was about to finally get things started he was confused when you told him to stop.  "We have a small audience." You point behind him, seeing Sam floating behind with a confused look.  "A-Sam!" Jackie panics. "You're supposed to be in your container!" 

Robbie:

Robbie was watching your sleeping body with a blank stare. He couldn't sleep so he thought he might as well watch over you.  But he soon found himself feeling over your body. His hand rubbing your hips and feeling your stomach with ease.

You began to wake up with a soft moan.  Robbie slowly got carried away. But froze once he felt his hand fall off. Apparently you were holding onto his hand too tight and it fell off.  "A-Ah! Sorry, Robbie!"