Come here

"Ban where is the next meeting going to be at."
Ban a tall,white haired man,with crimson eyes standing off to the left " well first off Liz has asked if you buy her the newest Porsche and the club the meeting will be held is at a wear house , said they can give you some merchandise~"
Ban squinted his crimson red eyes like he was about cause trouble "Ssso~ captain are you getting her the Porsche or not."
Ban said in the teasing manner knowing that if Liz didn't get what she wanted there was going to be hell to pay.
"Sigh" Meliodas let out a loud sigh laying back in his chair.
"Well to be honest I think I should leave her"
Bans eyes popped out of their socket, jaw dropped "B-BUT CAP'N IF YOU DO THAT THEN"
(Meanwhile with Elizabeth triggering
Click
Click
Elizabeth heels click on the garage pavement, echoing off the walls  till she stopped, at a red car.
It's lights where on and the Engine was humming, Elizabeth walked around the the passenger window,"Hey Elizabeth hope in,"
Click
The door opened but Elizabeth was just standing there debating whether to go or not,
The dark blonde reached over from the driver seat to the passenger seat opening the door.
"GET IN NOW ELIZABETH "
The man dig in his pocket and pulled out an picture
"Why do you have a picture of him, HOWZER I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TOUCH HIM I WILL KIL YOU"
The picture was of a little boy about eight with pink hair holding a pig plushie and a broad saying
'Today's hawks birthday

Howzer smirked, putting the picture back in his pocket, Elizabeth slide in passanger seat looking down at her heels

"Look at eli being a good princess, now we are going to the wearhouse"
Elizabeth's hands started to sweat, she knew what was going to happen but the only real thing that was bothering her as was

"Howzer where is hawk"
Howzer took his eyes from the rode to look at Elizabeth face, to just smirk,
"The kids with your dad why"
"HOWZER YOU SON OF BITCH YOU WOULD HURT HAWK WHY WOULD AGREE TO THAT "