9

My Koo

"I think that Mr.Choi really hates me,tae"

"Do you think that he heard me indirectly calling him a cow?"

                                                              Me

"Just because he gave us a test doesn't mean that he hates you,koo"

"And fyi,the whole class has the said test and its not just for you!"

"But who knows?He might have heard you talking"

My Koo

"You're not at all helping me,tae"

"You know what!?"

"Just open your door"

"I'm coming over"

                                                           Me

    "Did you have your dinner?"

"If not,first eat and then come"

My Koo

"I already had,tae"

"Now, is your door open?"

Me

"Yes"

"But be careful while climbing the railings, koo"

My Koo

"Sure i will!"

"Tae!!I hate studying~",jungkook whined as he entered taehyung's room.

"Who loves studying except if you're a nerd. Just come and start learning",he said as he sat himself on his bed while jungkook sat beside him seconds later.

"Did you understand the test portion when Mr.Choi blabbered, tae?I have no idea about a single thing in that chapter",he pouted which made taehyung to just sigh in response.

"We're in the same boat,koo. Let's just try to blindly memorize the chapter. We've no other way other than that",he said and motioned jungkook to start studying.

"I must've done something nasty in my previous life"

"Now stop complaining and start studying, koo",taehyung said and started studying while jungkook followed begrudgingly.

The next hour went by with them studying without any knowledge about what they were dealing accompanied with a series of curses from jungkook time to time.

"That's it!I can't torture myself more than this.If it is meant for me to fail,let me atleast fail peacefully. Even if i pull an all nighter,I won't pass this test.So there's no point in trying",jungkook said as he hugged taehyung and laid his head on his shoulder who sighed at the smaller boy.

"Koo-

"No ,tae.I'm not studying anymore.No more arguements. Don't try to change my mind",he pouted as he closed his eyes,  soft snores emitting from his mouth within seconds.

"You had only 2 pages to cover up,koo",he said as he saw the snoring jungkook.

He gently caressed his face as he moved the stray hair out of his eyes and admired the other's beauty with a loving smile.After a few minutes of just gazing at the other,he gently laid him down while he laid himself behind him,hugging him from the back.

"Thank you for coming into my life,koo",he said as he hugged the boy tightly as tears started forming in his eyes.

"I know that I've never said this to you but you really make me happy.Thank you for accepting and accompanying me.I'm really thankfull to you for everything you've done for me.Every single thing,even talking with me means a lot to me ,koo.I know that I don't behave like the best boyfriend you're meant to have.Heck!I don't even talk to you lovingly but just know this,koo.I really really love and adore you.Stay with me forever.Don't leave me to be alone,koo.I don't want to be alone anymore",he said as he cried silently but got startled when the other boy turned towards him and hugged tightly.

"I'm not going to leave you alone,tae.You may not be the cliche boyfriend one would dream to have but you're the most perfect boyfriend for me.And tae,I already know that you love me.Your eyes have never failed to confess your love for me every single day,you know~And also,even if it has been only a month of us knowing eachother,i've fallen for you so deeply,tae.I love you so much and i will never leave you.Alright?",jungkook said as he kissed the crying boy's cheek and hugged him tightly.

"Now go to sleep,tae",he said and nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck who smiled contently. Content that he was finally receiving the love he was craving for years.