Chapter 9

We walked into the forest together. I was smiling to myself when I notice he was staring at me and his face was flushed. "Jeff," I said sweetly but with a seductive tone along with it. He broke his gaze and looked me in the eyes. "Yea.." He added quietly. I smiled. "You were staring at me." I could see his face grow warmer. "Um.. I was." I smiled and looked at the ground. I could tell he was embarrassed. He stopped walking and stared at me. 'Did I say something?' I asked myself. He grabbed my wrist sternly. He then pulled me Into him and kissed me forcefully, but with passion. He took his free hand and placed it on my mid-back and pushed me into him him further. I slightly moaned but it was barley audible. After what seemed like an eternity he pulled away and held my chin in his hand. My eyes seemed to grow large and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "I've wanted to do that all damn day. But I couldn't because we were never alone." I smiled and kissed him. I gently threw my arms around his neck. I pulled away. "But we are now." He smiled. There was something behind it that was sweet. He kissed me like he did before with passion. He slowly pulled away and bit my lip and laughed softly. "We are going to finish this later. But I want you to spill blood with me." I smirked and kissed his neck. "Then come on." He smirked and put his arm around my shoulder and we walked until we found a pair of teenage girls. "Perfect." I said aloud. He smirked. "Let's take Em." He said evilly. I smirked. I crept over to one of the girls and put my arm her mouth. I pinned her to the ground. I smirked. "Please, leave me alone." I smirked. "Sh.... Silence yourself and have pleasant dreams." I said as I stabbed her in the stomach. I ripped out her organs and I was laughing. I was coated in blood when suddenly I saw Jeff appear in front of me. "Having fun?" He whispered in my ear. I smirked. "Why of course, but it was more fun with you." He smirked. Then within a second I was pinned to the ground by him kissing me. I moaned loudly. He slowly kissed down my neck. We laid there or almost an hour making out when he looked up at me with a smirk. "It's getting dark." I smirked. "Is that a problem?" He kissed me roughly. "No, but everyone should be in their rooms by now. So we could sneak back in." I smirked. I pulled him from his jacket kissed him roughly. He snaked his arms around me. Soon after he picked me up and carried me back to the mansion. Once we got there he sneaked through his window and sat me on the bed. He closed his window and came back to the bed and lifted my chin. "Skyler." He said in sincerity. I looked at him. He leaned in and kissed me. He then leaned overtop of me to where I was laying on the bed. He began kissing me heavily. He began slowly grinding into me. I smirked into the kiss. I let my hands make my way under his hoodie. He pulled away and made his way to me ear. "Sky, I want you." I smirked at this and I kissed his neck. "Then take me." He smirked and kissed me heavily. As we were kissing I made hands find their way to his stomach and I slowly tugged on his hoodie. He smirked and slipped it off revealing his tones chest. He smirked and slipped my shirt off bd gently teased me through the fabric of my bra. I softly moaned and arches my back. He then unhooked my bra and have me a stare. I blushed. "I'm sorry." I said in embarrassment. He smirked and kissed me with brute force and made his way to my left breast kissing it slightly. "Don't be your beautiful.." I felt my face grow warmer. He then slowly fronded into me while kissing me. I then unzipped his jeans and threw them to the floor while he did the same for me. While he was off of the bed I removed my thong as he removed his boxers. His length was huge and I was stricken with excitement. He then climbed back on top of me and slowly entered me. He went deeper an I felt my virginity be erased. The blood soaked the sheets and he wiped the stream of tears away from my eyes. I nodded at him giving him the okay to proceed. He went deeper and all that I could feel was pleasure. I moaned loudly as he smirked. He went slower teasing me. I moaned slowly and I covered my mouth as he sped up. He took my hands and pinned then above me head. He went faster and faster my moans grew loud. "J-Jeff," I said warning his I was close. A few more forceful thrust and we climaxed together. He fell to my side. I then turned over with my breathing heavy and he snaked his arms around me and I slowly fell asleep as he kissed my forehead.