𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Comenzar desde el principio

"In the living room baby mama," Renzo's voice sounded and I made my way inside, seeing three unfamiliar faces.

First person that caught my eye was the girl— I assumed she had to be gay by the baggy clothes and boyish demeanor. She was cute though.

"Wassup baby mama," Renzo came up and hugged me, catching me off guard.

When we get this friendly?

There was a darkskin boy with tattoos on his face that looked right at us, a mug plastered on his face. Right next to him was a light skin boy, low cut, tattoos and a blunt in his hand.

Tae was playing the game with the girl.

"Hi," I mumbled and he let go off me and pulled me over to the couch.

"Tae." I called and he paused the game, "huh— oh this my folks. That's Jaylen — she go by Jay, then you got King and Kb." He pointed over at the two boys.

"Hi," I waved at them and the girl smiled at me, her pretty teeth showing.

"You like girls?" She questioned and I quickly shook my head no.

Might fuck around and give you a chance though.

"Yeah aight, five minutes wimmie you'll be singing a different tune," she replied; earning a few laughs.

"Jay — shut ya gay ass up." Renzo chimed in; mugging her.

She put her hands up in defense, "my fault, I forgot thats your baby mama." She mocked.

"I prefer the mother of his child — a bit more respectable." I chimed in and she nodded.

"Of course, my fault sweetheart."

Off the bat, I could tell she was the more talkative, cool one. 

Papa sprawled out on my lap and started playing on his tablet.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down my timeline, looking up .. I noticed the King character all up in my face.

I was about to roll my eyes but he stood up abruptly and made his way past everyone.

"You good King?" Tae called out, but ole bull ain't respond.

Hm, not talkative.

"He cool," Kb spoke up for em and Tae just nodded, directing his attention back to the game.

"Does he have a problem talking, he slow or sum?" I asked no one in particular.

Kb turned and looked at me, his eyes low, "nah .. brodie just never been the talkative type. He a cool dude though — just real quiet.. been like that since we was bucks."

"Oh okay, Semajay you ready to go baby?"

He started whining, "nooo I wanna stay with cousin Tae and daddy!"

"Daddy's getting you tomorrow — you're going over to your grandma's."

A mug appeared on his face, "ion like them — I don't wanna go."

"Well you have too, you need to go see daddy's family."

Semajay sat up and rolled his eyes, "fine."

"Its only for a few days papa," I told him and a smile appeared on his face.

"Can you come?"

"Oh — no .. no baby. Mama has to work."

"They more important than me?" He made a face, making me pout.

"Of course not — but mama gotta make money to keep us afloat."