The smell of a horrible stench made her look at jim "now that's just harsh." She told covering her nose.

"What? He did much worse." He defended lifting stricklers head up with his sword and bringing the sock up to his nose.

The smell of it woke him up "ugh! What is this?"

"Wakey,  wakey" Jim told tauntingly waving the socks in stricklers face "we survived the night with no sign of angor rot. Congratulations." He said folding his arms "thought I'd bring you some breakfast." He told before throwing the sock at stricklers face. Elizabeth frowned and gave jim a blank stare "what? He would have thrown a knife at me if I were in his place and you know it!"

Strickler felt belittled "I don't eat socks, and I don't appreciate being tied up!" He said following the trollhunters movements with his eyes "I asked the both of you to protect me, not torture me."

Jim cut the bindings open "and i said I'd keep you safe, not comfortable."

"The sun is up, you have until sundown to get me as far away as possible." Strickler told stretching.

Jim went to the walkie-talkie and called for toby "trollhunter to warhammer do you copy?"

He rolled his eyes "oh goodie, the puberty patrol is on the case, I feel so safe."

She had enough with this insolence and gave a harmless shock with a bolt of energy "i suggest you be nicer and this will be easier"

"And here i thought you were my favorite" He told rubbing his earning an eye roll from her, he hit the walkie-talkie away from Jim's hand "do you really think your friends will have a chance against that killer? They'll be a liability"

"Are chances have been good enough by far, how can they go bad now?" She told nonchalantly.

He scoffed "may I remind you Elizabeth, Jim destroyed Angor's soul!" He told turning to jim "He will be out for blood, be it yours or theirs."

"Um jim, hello?" Tobys voice came through the device.

He answered "Uh yeah. Tobes, get everyone together. See what you can dig up on finding that last triumberic stone" he told hoping he would by into this.

"The one the Gumm-gumms stole?"

"Yeah, I need you guys down in trollmarket. Me and liz will catch up when we can. Over and out." He said placing the device down.

Strickler was happy with his choice "smart choice, for one your learning."

"For the record, angor rot destroyed his own soul." He told handing strickler the sugar.

Draal came out of the basement and glared at strickler "why trust this changeling when all he does is betray you?"

Jim sighed and explained to him "unfortunately I have to." He groaned as he searched through the cabinets "Is this all the canned food we have?" He asked himself.

Draal grew a bit dark I  his wording "you need more? We should chop him into a little pieces and can him right now."

The two looked at him in horror and liz spoke "um how about we do that after we sever the connection or just not do that at all?" She asked with a sheepish smile on her face.