5

After a few months, I settled into my new routine. I got up, and went outside on my balcony to look at the skyline. I smiled, and decided to do something I only did once, after almost falling off of a cliff. I got onto the railing, and jumped. I heard my family shouting, and just before I hit the ground, I flew up to where they all were. "That felt good. Haven't done that since the Grand Canyon." My parents ran over and wrapped me in a hug. "If you do that ever again, you are grounded young lady." I look at my dad with a raised eyebrow, and laughed. "Very funny, but I am going to do that a lot more often." I pulled some of the water around me, and made a little ball of water above Peter's head.

After a while, I forgot about the ball of water until I saw Peter with it flying over his head. "You know, Arie, I don't know why, but my spider sense has been going off all day." I shrug, and let the ball of water drop. I struggle to hold in a laugh, and start running away from him. Eventually he caught me, and shook his wet hair all over me. "Petey! No fair, you can run on the ceiling and stuff. What would your mother say." "That she doesn't appreciate her son getting everything wet, and that she's proud of Arie for being good at hiding when she's about to pull a prank." We both turned to see his mom and MJ standing in the doorway. MJ walked over and gave me a high-five. "Nice one."

After a while, I decided to sneak around the tower in the vents with Uncle Clint. After finally tracking him down, we decided to go over the living room. "I'm sorry, guys. I know you love her, but she's making everything chaotic. She keeps pull pranks, joking around, honestly it's a little much. SHE'S a little much." "Tony, Steve, she's just a kid. She doesn't know any better." I feel myself tear up. I see Uncle Clint look at me, and I make my final decision. "I'm sorry." I quickly freeze him, before taking myself to my room.

After packing lots of clothes, money, and food and water into a backpack, I jump out of my window, and catch myself, before running down the street, away from the only home I had ever known.

After walking for a few hours, I find myself outside of a dance company. I walk inside, and find myself in a large office area, with multiple dance rooms in the back. "May I help you?" I turn to see a woman with long black hair and ice blue eyes. "Yes, I was wondering if there was any way I could earn my keep here? I recently ran away from my family, and I am a great dancer. I swear." She looked me up and down. "Come." I noticed the strong Russian accent she had.

After walking for a few minutes, I find myself in a large dance room. "Dance." I nod, and lace up my pointe shoes. She begins playing music, and I recognize it as the dance of the sugar plum fairy. I instantly begin to execute the dance perfectly, ending without a sweat on my body. She began clapping. "Yes! Yes! Of course you may stay! That was better than any of my senior dancers have ever done! Where did you study?" I smile, and put on my natural thick Russian accent. "Mother Russia, with Hydra." She smiles, and leads me to a room with weapons. "Welcome to the Scarlet Room, dear. Your new home. I am Madame K."