Chapter 3 Car

Y/N: POV

We are running to the platform me, Ron and Harry behind Mum, Dad and Ginny "10:58. Come on, come on!"Mum Says "Train will be leaving any moment!"She says "Fred, George, Percy, you first!"Dad say and Fred pushes his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed by Percy and George Mum pats Ginny on the back "Okay" she says. Ginny pushes her cart and runs through the wall. "After you, dear, "Dad says.

Mum disappears through the wall Dad goes in immediately after her "Let's go"Harry says. Ron nods then the two boys push their carts directly for the wall. However, instead of going through the wall, Harry inexplicably crashes into it and falls over Ron loses control of his cart and falls over as well and I run over and help them up. "Oy! What do you two think you're doing?"A man says "Sorry. They lost control of the trolleys"I answer the agent shakes his head at us and walks away.

"Why can't we get through?"Harry asks "I don't know, "I say. Ron is touching the wall with his hand discovering the bricks have become solid "The gateway's sealed itself for some reason" Ron says. Harry touches the wall to see that it's completely solid. We look up at a nearby clock displaying the time 11:00 am "The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it!"Harry says "But if we can't get through that means that Mum and Dad ain't coming back!"I say looking between Harry and Ron.

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car," Harry says I look at Ron and so he looks like he has an idea that I'm not going to like. "The car.."Ron says "No!"I say. We walk to the car and I sit in the back between Itim and Hedwig and the disgusting Rat in the cage in my lap. "Ron, I should tell you, most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car," Harry says I nod. "Uh right Okay, "Ron says and presses the invisible button.

We are flying in the clouds and the Invisibility Booster fails. "Oh no! The Invisibility Booster must be faulty!"Ron says "Well come on, then. Let's go lower. We need to find the train" Harry says "Just to add when one of us die I hope it's Scabbers"I say Ron looks at me like I was mean "What it's the truth" I say. "Okay," Ron says answering Harry's suggestion We fly on the train track and I am listening at everything except the Owls.

Boys and this stupid rat and hear the train track shaking and I look back and see the train catching up fast "BOYS RIGHT!"I say in panic they look at me I point behind me they look out the window wide-eyed "RIGHT!"I tell Ron pointing right. He makes a sharp right turn and the car loses balance and some how Harry's door opens and Harry falls I look over the seat and see him holding the door for dear life "Harry!!"Ron and I yell.

Ron lean from the wheel to help Harry up as I keep the Owls safe "Hold on! Take my hand! Hold on!"Ron says "I'm trying your hand's all sweaty," Harry says "Move over Ronald!"I say as he goes back to the wheel and I as fast as possible and I reach my hand down for Harry to take "Harry take my hand!"I tell him and he does I drag him up and hug him tight "Don't ever scare me like that" I say letting go and jump in the back seat not noticing the blush on Harry's cheeks. "This is why I should have driven!"I say and hit Ron.

Harry: POV

Soon enough, Y/n, Ron, and I are flying over the lake and we have arrived at Hogwarts "Welcome home" Ron says I smile happy to be back at Hogwarts after such an unpleasant summer and the car goes down fast "Up! Up!"I yell  "It's not working ah, "Ron says "Up! Up! Ron!"I say  "Mind Whomping Willow!"Y/n says Ron takes out his wand and hits the dashboard"Stop! Stop! Stop! Huh... Aahh!" he yells and his wand breaks in half "Ahh!"I yell as we crash into the tree.

Y/N:POV

We sit still in the Whomping Willow in the car "Ahh-ha-ha! My wand! Look at my wand!"Ron whines "Be thankful it's not your neck" Harry says. "Ron when this year is over I'll buy you a new wand, "I say as Whomping Willow starts to move. "What's happening?"Ron says "I don't know"Harry answers "It's the Whomping Willow," I say and the Whomping Willow tries to hit us denting the car I bend because I hear the tree behind the car and just as I bent down a branch brakes through the back window exactly where I was sitting.

I sigh and the tree hit the back again making the car fall to the ground. "Aaaahhhh!"We yell and hit the ground "Ronald!"I say so he moves the car  "Come on! Go! Fast!"Harry says and Ron drives fast out of Whomping Willows reach as the entire tree tries to crush us. We all sigh and we get thrown out of the car I land on Harry but I don't think about that I stand up and so does Ron and Harry and I catch Itim Harry catches Hedwig and Ron catches the stupid rat "Scabbers, you OK?"Ron asks the Rat instead of checking his sister and the car turns on and drives away.

"The car!"I say and we run after it and it drives into the dark forest "...Dad's gonna kill me"Ron says "No Ronald Mum is going to kill you" I correct him. We turn and go and take our stuff and we put it like normally "Bye Itim" I say "See you, Hedwig. So, a house-elf shows up in my bedroom"Harry starts I cut him off "I know Dobby said you and I are not supposed to be here" I say Harry looks at me shocked "You met him too? We'll talk about this later, we can't get through the barrier to platform nine and three-quarters, we almost get killed by a tree... clearly, someone doesn't want us here this year" Harry says.

I look up the stairs we're walking up and see Filch and we all stop. "Well, take a good look lads. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle. Hm. Oh, dear, we are in trouble"Filch says.

Before: 1060 Words, After: 1078 Words

(EDITED(2021/11/6)

Love You<3