Past relationship

Start from the beginning

A couple minutes later Draco walked down the stairs with a box in his hand. He gave them to Pansy and Ginny who were eager to look at the pictures of their favourite ship.

Draco gave Hermione a small smile as he sat down beside her before turning his attention to the squealing girls. 

"Oh merlin." Ginny shrieked. "This is adorable." 

"Let me see." Pansy squealed as she grabbed the photo. It was a picture of Draco and Hermione on vacation at a tropical island. They were both wearing swimming suits and Draco was standing behind Hermione and had his arms wrapped around her while she leaned back into his touch. 

"When was this taken?" 

"Last summer in Hawaii." Draco answered. "We spend it together with Hermione's parents for two weeks and a few days when it was only me and Hermione." 

"And this one?" Ginny asked as she held up a picture of Draco and Hermione's parents. "It looks like it's taken recently."

"It was." Draco replied. "It was taken last week." 

"Last week?" Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow. "When did you talk to my parents?" 

"Yes last week." Draco confessed truthfully. "You know I love your parents and I still talk to them regularly. We call very often and once in every two weeks I go and visit them." 

"I swear my parents  love you more than I do." Hermione muttered, not noticing the slip up when she basically said she still loved him.

"I'm just very charming." Draco countered with a wicked grin.

Hermione snorted. 

"What? I'm very charming, handsome, there's nothing small about me-." 

"And that's something we don't wanna know." Harry interrupted. 

"And I'm absolutely sure that last thing isn't true." Ron added, not believing the lie himself either.

"Just because you aren't big doesn't mean other aren't." Draco smirked. "Ask Hermione if you don't believe me." 

Everyone stared at the blushing girl sitting next to Draco wide-eyed and with open mouths. 

"You got Granger to sleep with you?" Blaise asked. 

"She's not as big of a prude as everyone thinks she is." Draco shrugged. "She's actually quite kinky once she lets you truly in."

"Draco!" Hermione shrieked as she hit his arm. "That's private." 

"It's not like I'm talking about how much you like-." 

"That's enough." Hermione cut in, sensing that it was something she didn't want her friends to know. "Just skip on to the next picture." 

Ginny did as what she was told to. She picked up the next picture which was taken at a gala. The room they were in was huge and there were a lot of people. Hermione had her arms around Draco's neck and Draco's hands were on her hips as they were dancing. Hermione was laughing at something Draco said who was smiling slightly too. 

"I love that dress, Mia." Ginny squealed. "Where did you get it?"

"I don't know." Hermione replied. "Draco bought it for me." 

Ginny looked at Draco expectingly. "It was custom made."

"What!?" Hermione cried. "You said it wasn't that expensive." 

"I may have lied." 

"Draco." Ginny began. "Any chance you want to date me? I'd like to have expensive gifts as well." 

"Sorry Red but no." Draco shrugged. "Just ask Zabini here. I think he'd be a much better fit." 

Hermione felt a weird feeling when Draco rejected Ginny and she smiled softly to herself. 

"Sure." Blaise shrugged. "Who am I to resist?" 

"I'd have to get back at that." Ginny smirked. "Where is this picture taken?" 

"Let me see the picture." Hermione said, she hadn't seen the picture yet but she did know which dress Ginny was talking about. When she saw the photo her mouth fell almost open. "How did you get this picture? I have never seen it before." 

"Your parents gave it to me." Draco replied. "They showed me when you talked to someone else and I loved the picture so I asked them if I could have it." 

"Can I make a copy of it?" Hermione asked. "I'd like to have this one as well." 

"Sure." Draco shrugged. 

When Hermione made a copy of the picture, Pansy and Ginny continued looking through the pictures. "Oh my god." 

"What?' Draco asked confusedly. 

"You're hot Granger." Blaise whistled as he looked at the photo. 

"What exactly do yo have in that box Draco?" Hermione asked suspiciously. 

"Oh uhmm." Draco stuttered. "I'm sorry. I forgot that was there." 

"Draco!" Hermione shrieked before looking at Blaise. "Let me see." She demanded. 

Blaise gave her the picture and Hermione flushed bright red. It was a picture of her in a skimpy lingerie set while posing for Draco...."Can I oblivate you all?" 

"I think that was enough for today." Draco decided, taking back the box with them. 

And with that the friends all headed back to their own dorms, leaving Draco and Hermione behind in their shared dorm. While the two of them may were broken op, there was still very much potential for them to get back together. And they did. With a little help of their friends, they decided after another month they were still very much in love with eachother and the timing was much better.