Still holding her up, I kiss her neck just to drive her crazy.

"Maybe we can be... a couple minutes late." I continue to kiss her neck all over and nibble on her ear gently. "Or an hour..."

Once I have her wrapped around my finger, I release her and put her back on her own two feet. As I casually put a shirt on, I say, "There's no time. We don't really want to be late now, do we?" I tilt my head sideways, holding in my smile with all my strength.

She sighs. "How do you-how do you do that?!" Jordyn whines with fury.

"Do what?" I wonder with innocents painting on my face.

She lifts one eye brow at me and rolls her eyes. "You know exactly what your doing."

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I light up.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" She grins with wicked excitement.

I slap her bottom, a little harder then last time. "Don't worry... I'll kiss it later." I promise, speaking low, letting my words hit her ear as I speak them.

We're about to walk out the door. "You got everything?" I ask my love.

"Yeah, um-should we bring a bottle of wine or something? I don't want us to come empty handed." She explains.

"Good idea."

Wine in hand, we make our way to the car.

"You ready to met Tori fucking Kelly?!" I yell excitedly just to make her laugh.

"Yes!" She screams in that adorable high pitch voice.

This is the same voice I hear when she's excited about a song. You should of heard her when Billie belated out that high note in No Time To Die.

She replayed that a thousand times, as happy as a child on Christmas morning as she listened.

How'd I get so damn lucky?

When we're at Tori's door step I knock on her door with my free hand. My other one holds Jordyn's. She's nearly cutting off my circulation as she nervously clings to me.

"Deep breaths." I whisper, leaning down to kiss her heated cheeks. I fill her face lift at the touch of my lips.

She takes my advice. Taking one big breath, exhaling just as Tori opens the door.

"Hi!" Tori gives Jordyn a welcoming hug right away. "It's nice to meet you!" She exclaims genuinely.

"It's nice to finally meet you! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." Jordyn laughs with a sweet smile.

"Aw, well I'm sorry it took so long, but I'm glad this could finally happen."

"Me too! I've admired you since the first time I heard your voice. I was cleaning my room and listening to country music-

She pauses to giggle at herself.

She despises country music now. "Apart from you version of Girl Crush" she tells me.

"An add for Hollow came on and I've been a fan ever since! Sorry." She clears her throat in attemp to lower her voice a couple octaves. "I told Harry I wouldn't go all fan girl on you."

We all laugh.

"It's okay. I'm trying not to fan girl too hard right now, too." She assures, nodding her head to me not so subtly.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I forgot Harry was here." Jordyn jokes.

"Hey!" I whine.

"I'm just kidding! You know it would be too hard to forget about you." Patting my chest, she assures me.