The Ultimate Wrecker!

Start from the beginning

“Ohkay… so, you weren’t going to…”

She shook her head in denial with pursed lips. Okay, I made a fool of myself yet again. I stood there flushed, why me always?

“I’ll serve the alcohol!” I spoke while trying not to make any eye contact with her.

I could see her holding back a laugh. I just took a sigh of annoyance. It was still 5, party starts at 8. I didn’t forget what Cruz had told me to do. Josh should be here by 8, till then I can just be around Rose like a little puppy of hers. I was almost flying to be around her because I didn’t have the slightest idea of upcoming calamities.

Those two three hours just flew by and it was already eight. I managed not to mess anything meanwhile and Rose too seemed to get impressed with my work.

“Billy, listen. You are 16 and it will not be legal to let you serve alcohol but I have no choice. Just don’t talk to anyone, if anyone call you for drinks, go serve the drinks and nothing else.”

I saw her moving lips as I held the tray full of glasses. I think it was the first time I saw her wearing make-up. Her eyelids shimmered as she batted them slowly, her lips looked redder and there were tiny glittering particles on her lips. Only I knew how hard I fought the urge to poke my finger in her lip to see what the thing that glittered on her lips.

“You got me?”

Okay, I missed another instruction. I slapped myself mentally. She should not know at any cost.

“Yeah, I got you.” I nervously smiled at her again. She smiled back and went inside the kitchen.

What did she say? So, I’m holding a tray full of drinks… I have to serve this?

And a guy passed by me grabbing a glass from my tray, giving me answers to my questions. I smiled victoriously to myself again.

“Sherlock, baby!” I spoke to myself and turned to face the grandest party one could ever see. The music was loud, the light gleamed the party venue and a swarm of bikini clad women, my life was complete. Almost every other woman wore nothing, men wore almost nothing. I walked through dancing people, smiling widely at them while they smiled back and took drinks.

This was easy.

I emptied four trays consecutively. I was becoming a pro.

“You are doing great!” I heard Rose saying as I again refilled the glass on the bar counter. I smiled at her and for the first time I think my smile wasn’t feeling idiotic. I wanted to stay there, to watch her smile like that but my work was the thing got her impressed, so I better should keep working. I just decided to get disappear in the crowd again.

It was a frat party but I could only see a lot of sororities too, gathering around me to have drinks or was I really getting attractive for the women there? I saw many women waving at me, trying to touch me, trying to get my attention, Did I like it? A little, I guess.

“Hey, handsome!” A finger was brushed against my cheek by an unknown face, sending shivers down my spine. I looked up to see a woman wearing just a black leather bikini smiling at me. I just smiled at her nervously. That was a bikini, okay that was a bikini but was that a tit peeking out?

“Like what you see?” The sultry voice made me look up at her face and shifting my gaze from her tit to her face was a battle.

“I’m sixteen.” I could feel my voice shaking with fear as she neared me. I quickly held the round tray between us. So, it kinda looked stupid, a hot girl was standing across the tray and all did was smiling at her nervously.

“You know that you are not old enough to even stand here?” She smirked at me.

“Am I?” I looked at her confused but then Josh took my attention as he walked passed by us, did he not see me? I quickly handed my tray to the woman standing in front of me and followed Josh. I quietly walked behind him; the thing that broke me and shocked me at the same time was his altering walk. Was he drunk or high? I then saw him entering a knocking on a door and looking around like a thief. His eyes drooped, after a moment a guy opened the door and Josh went inside. What are you up to, Josh?

“This fish is bad!” I quickly turned my head to hear the loud holler.

“Rose, I’m gonna sue you. You brought rotten food to our party!” a guy yelled at Rose’ face, I quickly walked to see what happened.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t…”

“Do hell with your sorry…” The guy cut her off with a yell but soon he was cut off when I shielded Rose.

“I think you would want to talk with a little bit of respect with her.” I glared the taller guy. I didn’t know, I had it in me but seeing someone misbehaving with Rose, my Rose seemed to have filled me with an unknown rage. I knew I was no match to him but I knew that I would punch him right in his face if one more time he yelled at Rose.

Soon all the people, mostly drunk girls and girls surrounded us. Fights are always a better sight and I knew that now.

“Or what? She didn’t just bring rotten food but a minor to a rave party.”

The woman who just was seducing me appeared out of nowhere, brining the scare to my face as I saw Rose looking at me with shock.

“You two are in deep shit.” The guy again threatened and this time I wasn’t that much braver.

“What… what proof do you have?” I stuttered.

“Oh baby, you told me yourself.” She caressed my cheek with back of her hand, disgusting me. I instantly pushed her hand away.

“You, what?” I then heard Rose.

She looked at me with disbelief.

“Pack your stuff and go. And remember one thing; I will make sure your bloody shack goes down. You ruined my party.”

The guy yelled one more time and left a jolted Rose. I spoke nothing, I just saw a tear leaving corner of her eye as she looked at me with pure anger flashing in her expressions.

“I told you not to bring the bad fishes, did I not?” She spoke, suppressed anger hinting in her voice.

“I… I didn’t…” I stuttered. I had no explanation for what I did.

“You bloody idiot!” She yelled on my face, startling me.

“You ruined everything, you bloody good for nothing idiot. If I lose my shack Billy, I will kill you.” She shouted on my face. First time I accepted that indeed I was a god-for-nothing piece of crap. I managed to wreck frats’ party along with losing track over Josh.

I mentally face-palmed myself, I indeed ruined everything.

Hello people.

I hope you liked this update and I’m thankful too you people for even giving it a read and especially @JustAlilfan, for supporting even the shittiest updates of my every story.

I love you all!

Read, comment and vote, means a lot!