I promise you fun!

"Oh god, oh god!" She moaned as the guy thrust harder and faster.

"You like it, eh?" The guy tried to make sure he did good job.

"Stop talking!" She snapped and her moans got louder this time, when he worked on his pace but suddenly her cry got stuck in her throat when unexpectedly her phone rang. She ignored it, she couldn’t leave what she was doing. The phone stopped ringing, giving her relief bit not for long, again it started ringing.

"Wrong timing!" She groaned in frustration, seeing her reaction the guy slowed down.

"Should I stop?" The guy asked her.

"What for, you keep doing your work young man, it'll be quick." She instructed him as she grabbed her phone to answer it.

"Who's... Who's it?" She asked while fcuking a guy. She was gutsy, yeah she was but after hearing his deputy head's voice from the other end, her eyes swelled and she placed her palm on the guy's chest, gesturing him to halt.

"Yes, sir!" She pushed the guy away and quickly got up to get dressed.

"I'll be there in a minute!" She cut her phone and threw the phone on the bed where the naked guy still lied with confused written all over his face.

"You leaving?" He was quick to ask the lady as he saw him all dressed up.

"Yeah, got a problem?" She grabbed her gun and placed it in her holister.

"No, its just you said I can have my license back if I..." A license came flying to his face and before he knew, she was gone.

He took a sigh of relief after seeing his license.

She drove as fast as possible and within minutes she was outside NYC headquarters.

"So, how was the meat?" The reception lady giggled on seeing the brunette entering the premises.

"Fresh, as always!" She signed the register kept on the reception while the chubby receptionist widely grinned at her.

"Why don't you get me some young boys to fcuk!" She complained with a pout.

"Coz I don't want them to get crushed!" The demonic smirk adorned her lips. She made her way to the conference room while inspecting every little detail of the headquarters on her way to the conference room.

"You're here!" The chief sternly gestured her to take seat across the desk. The round table seated in the middle of the room, surrounded by the most diligent and best officers. She took her seat.

When chief saw that every officer he called was present. He turned on the projector, which showed dead bodies of African teenage kids taken to morgue.

"You all may have heard about the new drug heist on the rise, we are facing far greater threats compared to earlier events."

"The one that you ignored six months back?" Cruz spoke with a straight face, earning a death glare from the chief.

"We did not ignore it, Officer Cruz... ” He was again cut off by a stern tone.

"You simply underestimated it. You could have taken it in control when it entered our lands but now when everyone has it. You want to confine it, which is near to impossible." She threw the Chief a slighting smile while toying with the pen in her hand.

"You seem to know a lot, officer Cruz. I'm glad we all know who's going to uproot it now, I'm assigning you to this case." Chief won this round as Cruz just looked at him with shock while everyone else left the two of them, staring at each other.