After School (Part 1)

Avi's POV
When we got home from school, Kevin and I went up to my room to work on homework. Curse you stupid teachers who give homework on the first day! So while we were waiting for Kirstie, Scott, and Mitch to show up, Journey went up to her room to practice her violin. When Kevin and I were done, I saw we had like five minutes until the others showed up. I walked in to Journey's room to tell her that they were almost here, when I saw her at her computer watching a video. I walked over behind her and watched over her shoulder. It was some guy doing a cover of what sounded like All of Me on a violin. It sounded beautiful. The video ended and Journey turned around and saw me, it looked like she had been crying.
"Journey," I started to ask her, "Why were you crying?"
"The song was just so beautiful, Avi. The way it sounds is just amazing."
"Well, you might want to clean up a bit, because Mitch is going to be here like now." With what I said she immediately turned around and ran into the bathroom to freshen up. I heard the doorbell ring and Kevin let them in. I walked downstairs and told them Journey was on her way. Mitch blushed and looked down at the ground when I said her name. I definitely think someone has a crush on her.

A/n: Sorry it's so short but I will write more sometime this week. Probably on the weekend but maybe tomorrow. Bye thanks for reading.