Harry turns around and scans the crowd again as Zalia giggles. "He's not my boyfriend."

"I had my first boyfriend when I was 7," Brazil tells them, looking down at Zayn dreamily. "We would hold hands and go down the slide together."

"Can we go down the slide together Brezy?" Zayn asks, looking up at her with heart eyes.

"Absolutely darling," she rubs their noses together.

"No boyfriends, until you're 30," Harry orders, looking and pointing at both the children, who giggle.

"Can I have a boyfriend?" Brazil asks cheekily as Harry lifts Zalia into his arms.

"Hush you," Harry grumbles, pulling her to him by her waist so Zayn is squished again and kissing her cheek. "Alright my loves, I need to go back to the office. Come here mate!"

They switch kids so they are holding their own and whisper their goodbyes, telling them they love them and to have fun. After putting the kids in the cars, Brazil and Harry say one last goodbye, kissing sweetly.

"How was school darling?" Brazil asks Zayn as they begin to drive. Zayn tells her all about his day and how good it was, but he couldn't pay attention much because he was so excited to see her. "I was excited to see you baby. I watched the clock all day."

Zayn giggles and looks out the window. "What are we doing today, Brezy?"

"Well, I have a few more things I need to do at work," Brazil explains, looking around as she turns left. "And 5SOS has been asking me all day when you would be there so they can play with you."

"Really?" Zayn asks with a toothy grin. He really likes playing with them.

"Oh yeah baby," Brazil glances at him in the rear-view mirror. "I've been talking about you all week."

Zayn giggles and leans forward to look at her better. "Why?"

"Because you're awesome! I want us to be best friends!" Brazil tells him truthfully, turning her head to look at him once she's stopped at a light.

"You're awesome," Zayn giggles, his cheeks turning pink as the warm feelings he always gets with Brazil envelope him.

They pull into the studio and Brazil parks the car and unbunckles her seat belt. She turns around in her seat to look at the beautiful boy in the back seat. She smiles sweetly when she sees his smile, he's always such a happy boy when she sees him.

"Alright darling, even though we are playing today, you still have to do your homework and stuff, okay?" She informs and Zayn nods, still smiling with closed lips. "Okay. What homeworks do you have today?"

"Maths and writing," he answers, counting on his fingers. "And I'm working on something."

"Ooo, how mysterious," Brazil comments in a low and spooky voice, and Zayn giggles. "Grab your backpack babe, and let's hurry and get inside before I get in trouble."

Zayn giggles and unbuckles his seatbelt, grabbing his bag off the seat next to him as Brazil opens his door. She holds his hand while they walk inside the building, quickly hurrying when her phone starts to ring. She let's go of Zayn's hand when they reach the front of the desk, answering the phone from the other side.

"SICO records, this is Brazil," she says, listening to closely to what they say. "One moment, I'll see if he's available."

She quickly clicks on the hold button and sets the phone down, before turning to Zayn with a smile. "Alright baby, you can sit over there on the couches, or you can sit back here with me."