16

"Kusuo are you going home with them?" Kusuna asked and pointed at Nendou and gang

"Yeah"

"Do me a favor and get me these" Kusuna gave him a piece of paper "Maybe at the convenience store on your way"

"Sure" Kusuo said as they fist bumped and Kusuna walked away

"Hey buddy. You and Kusuna are getting along?" Nendou asked as he walked closer to Kusuo

"Yeah we are" Kusuo said since after the whole 1000 yen man day that he would rather not even talk about due to the amount of work that he's been put through. After that whole unspeakable ordeal, they actually bonded and went to a cafe to eat

"How is she when she isn't so.... sharp tounged? Fierce?" Kaidou asked

"Oh... apperantly that's her default attitude now. She's being... normal" Kusuo said as he finally came to accept that she just changed after a few years

"Well it's not like that's bad... it's actually kinda cute..." Kuboyasu said "Is it ok to say this in front of him? Well I guess he at least has to know I'm a little interested in her?"

"Saiki" Toritsuka walked up to him "Haven't talked to you in a while...  I should tell you this though... I can kinda see your late twin sister"

".........oh yeah... Kusuna's messing with him" Kusuo thought "Well... I don't know what to say"

"I'm borrowing Saiki for a minute" Toritsuka excused Kusuo and him as they talk somewhere private "I know it's tragic. But I can communicate for you, her attitude might be a little off but she's a ghost"

"No no that's her normal attitude" Kusuo thought "Anyway... Tragic? What do you mean?"

"She remember her life when she was alive.. she died because of wrongly using her powers huh? Didn't know she was pyschic as well" Toritsuka patted Kusuo's shoulder "So that's why you don't like using yours"

"....so what does she say to you?"

"Oh I legit thought she was an evik ghost at first because after I was spying on some women, she suddenly came and yelled at me with a monstrous face. I almost thought I could see demons too" Toritsuka said "When I noticed her boobs she also got super angry, and some ghost even defended her so I knew she was just a ghost since she has other ghost friends and you know... transparent"

"Well that was your fault" Kusuo thought "And she was so friendly that she even made friends to ghosts?"

"A few more times I tried to look at her breast and it scared me to the point where I almost fainted..." Toritsuka thought

"No wonder she's more ....angry than usual"

"Oh! She's here!" Toritsuka said as he pointed behind Kusuo "she just popped out... like you do when teleporting:

"........oh hey Kusuna" Kusuo said

"Hey I forgot my phone in my table and just got it then I saw you from the window. He still think I'm a ghost?" Kusuna asked

"Yeah" Kusuo said

"She's looking at you now. Do you want to see her?" Toritsuka held out his hand so he can see ghost like him. Kusuo shook his head so Toritsuka sighed "Don't worry..she looks normal, she doesn't have any injuries"

"I'm ok" Kusuo said

"Are you sure?" Toritsuka walked over to Kusuna "I mean she seems like she wants to say something" He placed a hand on her shoulder just to show Kusuo where exactly she is, but when his hand actually touched her.... he freaked out "AHRHGAEBEKAIYZ!??!?"

Kusuna smirked and stepped closer to Toritsuka who fell down on his butt "Boo!"

"Sh- she's a real... she-  I touched her for real? W-wait.... Did I?" Toritsuka stood up not believeing what just happened. Toritsuka stared at Kusuna then grabbed her boobs "OH! IT'S REAL! IT'S REALLY REAL"

"..........." Kusuna gave him a glare that could almost bury him to the geound with just that

"Oy!" A bag was thrown at Toritsuka

"Ow!" Toritsuka said

Kusuna kicked Toritsuka too

"Ouch!"

"What do you think you were doing to her huh?!" Kuboyasu asked with his delinquent face "Want me to tear to shreds!?"

"N-n-no! This is a misunderstanding!" Toritsuka said

"After Saiki took long I came to find him then saw you place your hand on Kusuna. Then you fell and when you stood up you grabbed her boobs" Kuboyasu stood next to a still glaring Kusuna and glared at Toritsuka with her

"K-kusuna is real?!" Toritsuka looked at Kusuo who did not correct her in any way while they were talking "You had the oppurtunity to say something but you didn't!"

"She only got angry because you were being a pervert" Kusuo replied

"What should we do Kusuna?" Kuboyasu asked "I want to beat him now but if that's not what you want then so be it"

Kusuna smirked "Beat him up. But hold back, with the strenght you have you might pull his arm out"

"....She's praising my strength" Kuboyasu thought

Kusuna then sent telepathic messages to Toritsuka "This is just punishment for being a pervert all the time"

"I-I'm sorry! Spare me! I'll even tell you where a girl's missing gym clothes are!"

"........."

".........."

"....Another misunderstanding" Toritsuka said

*crack* Kuboyasu cracked his knuckles as Kusuna spoke with a deadly aura "We should teach you a lesson. Just think of it as doing you a favor. Tomorrow you might be a reformed man. Right Kuboyasu?"

"Damn right!" Kuboyasu said

"H-help-"

".....I have some shopping to do" Kusuo turned around, he would rather not see how the punishment was on going..... and how Kusuna looked like a yakuza boss at that moment while Kuboyasu was her gang member