01

I walk down the halls with my books tightly in my arms. I see the jocks in the far distance from my locker, i see the leader "Mattia Polibio" Hes the most hyped, i dont understand it. I watch as all the girls crowd around him but suddenly my focus goes to my best friend at the locker across from mine. " Hey Liv" I say while walking over to her. " Hey y/n, How are you doing?" Liv askes me while places her books in her locker. "good, you know.. the normal, seeing the jocks run the halls, the cheerleaders always on them and the nerds in the robotics class but other then that its normal" I say while laughing. Liv and I walk to 3rd period, next was lunch and i didnt have any other classes after that because of my good grades but you know, no need to brag. I walk into the class with liv, we sit all the way in the back like the  normal. I was happy until i saw some of the jocks enter the class, the smile on my face faded. It was mattia, jake and Nathan.

Mattia sat next to me and placed his bag on the ground and watched the teacher as he was teaching the history class. I was also watching the teacher suddenly i feel someone staring at me it was mattia, i looked at him and he looked away. I scoff and look down at my phone and see it was 12:30pm, 5 minutes  until lunch and then schools over. I wait the 5 minutes and i hear the bell ring. I grab my backpack and walk out the classroom and head to the cafeteria, Before i go to the cafeteria i feel someone tap my shoulder, i stop and look back. i see mattia " Here you dropped your history notes" Mattia says while handing my papers. I dont say anything and he walks past me to the cafeteria, i sit at the table with Liv and talk about tomorrow for a "party" She said not may people would be there so okay.

I finish with lunch and everything so i start to walk home, I look over at the field and see all the jocks practicing. My minds goes to the notes thing with mattia but then someone honks there horn it makes my mind go back to normal, i see my mom waiting for me. I was confused, i walked over to my moms car as she rolls down the window. "What are you doing here, mom?" I ask my mom while placing my arms on my moms door. " Picking you up from school.." My mom says while motioning for me to come sit in the passenger seat. We finally got home and i went into my room and changed my clothes. I ended up watching netflix for a while before Liv facetimed me and we called for a while about the party and stuff. I hung up after a while and fell asleep.

a/n: We have 2 stories its the mattia one and ale one. Im khloe, Zarias the other owner of this acc but yeah i kinda hate this anyways yeah lemme know