Zoe 6:30 am

I could hear my alarm clock buzzing. Buzz...Buzz. God what a way to wake up for your first day of school. Look I'm not a perfect role model straight A student, so I am not excited about school. I go to Saint Preston Academy. Where all the smart kids go, or that's
what they tell the public.

   Saint Preston is a living h*ll. "Keep your head down, don't look at anybody". Especially Kennady Parker, the most popular girl in school. Though she likes the attention she will ruin your life. But during the summer Kennady and I became friends. I know shocking a straight (A) student hanging out with a holding streak of a -b student. It's not like I want to hang out with Miss Perfect and her Mean Girl Minions. 

   I do it for protection. If I hang out with them I'm safe. Wow now I really do sound like I'm in Mean Girls. Whatever. As I head down for breakfast. I can hear Dad mumbling on about bills and taxes. He is probably laid off from his job again. I mean I love my dad but he can't keep a job to save his life. The longest he kept a job was two weeks. Mom on the other hand is Working two jobs a week trying her best to provide for us. I feel bad for her. She works so hard, and raises four children at the same time. Anyway I say goodbye to my family and walk to the bus stop. As the bus arrives I sigh. Wishing I was anywhere but on this smelly old bus. But what can you do. I go sit in the back of the bus next to Alex Perez, she has been my best friend since third grade. She had beautiful dark brown hair that is in an ombré to a blond. She had the most amazing smile which  lit up her blue eyes." Hey boo" she examines my out fit for the day. " You look great today" she adds. "Thanks I reply sarcastically. I was in my school uniform but Alex and I had a running joke since both of us got in trouble for not wearing it to school one day. "Zoe come sit with us" I heard the Evil snappy voice from the front of the bus. Alex rolled her eyes and said, "Go ahead boo". I whisper sorry and head to the front of the bus. Where Kennady and her Minions are sitting. " So like I was saying Arron is definitely asking me out to the homecoming dance" I can't stand her right now. "Isn't Homecoming like a month away" I Reply. She stares at me like I'm some nasty zit on her forehead. " Omg don't be so Literal Zoe" and she went back to talking to the other girls. Wow thats one way to start off a day.