The rest of us just don't wanted to be separated after what happened and we wanted to tell you together." Gareth explained in English so I would understand everything properly. James appeared tears in his eyes and sniffed while stuttering his part of the story "I sat in the back with Toni. I'm so sorry Kathleen, I should have, I never-... I couldn't help him" I released my grip of Fernando and stormed into the Colombians trembling arms. We hold each other desperately in need of comfort. After a while I revealed: "I want to see him. Could anyone drive me to the hospital?" I asked with a husky voice. "Sure" Toni offered and Iker and James insisted to accompany me.

"The rest of you can stay and... please, look after Cristiano. Help yourself with food and drinks, there is plenty of stuff in the kitchen" I offered still trembling and never letting go of James' hand. Gareth hugged me and told me that he would have gone with me but he should look after Cristiano and be there for the rest of the team now and I nodded while going slowly towards the door.

When we arrived at the hospital, a nurse forced us to wait in a room. She couldn't give us information about Isco's state of health but assured us that the doctors would give their best to help him. Iker went to the information-desk to ask for the room number of Jesé and Dani and so we went to visit them while waiting for news about Isco.

The two Spaniards shared a room in the VIP block of the hospital so the medias couldn't disturb their silence. As Iker knocked on the door I already heard soft noises in the room. We got a call to enter and Iker opened the door slowly. I entered first, followed by Toni and James. I felt James hand on my shoulder for support because I was still a mess. When the two fellas saw me in my trembling state they made attempts to sit up in their beds. Iker told them in his captain tone to lay still and they obeyed instantly.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a husky voice while staring at the two footballers. "Sure, babe, just a few scratches and Dani got his right hand broken but overall we are fine. I'm even allowed to play in the next match on Sunday" Jesé assured. "We'll see about that" Iker stated dryly but I saw his relieved smile that crept up his face.

I smiled weakly at the stern face of the keeper however I knew that he saw himself as the head of the Real Madrid family so he felt somewhat responsible himself for what happened. Even though he seemed unaffected I knew that he beat himself up for it.

"Could you organize that my son stayed by his grandma while I'm stuck in here?" Jesé asked suddenly and everyone in the room turned towards the striker. "you have a son?" Me and Iker asked in unison. Dani just shook his head in unbelief and Toni and James smiled. "why haven't you brought him along when we made our pyjama parties with the kiddos?" James asked softly. Jesé just nodded but didn't feel the need to reply to his answer. Me and James shared a look. We would ask him again when the situation calmed down a bit.

That moment a nurse stepped and in and declared that the two patients need rest. So we went all to the waiting room to wait for Isco's surgeon to tell us how he is. The waiting was horrible, we counted every passing second but still no sight of a medical. I made myself comfortable and lay my head on Iker's shoulder while never letting go of James' hand. Meanwhile Toni was getting some coffee for all of us. We needed the caffeine after the shock and the sorrows we were put in.

After two hours of just glancing at the huge clock above the door, Iker's phone started to ring. "Casillas... nothing... surprisingly calm... sure... Kathleen, it's Nando." The keeper handed me his phone and I heard the familiar calming voice of my favourite Spanish striker. "Hola belleza. Como estas?"

"It could be better I think" I muttered sitting up straight again, tears welling in my eyes again. James clutched my hand a bit tighter and Iker furrowed his eyebrows in sorrow. Even Toni laid down his steaming cup of tea he got himself minutes before on the table in front of him and crouched down in front of my seat. His pale hand drawing softly circle on my thighs.