Jesé is back

Only a few days later Real Madrid had to face Cornella in the Copa del Rey. It was a busy time even though the team never lost a single game ever since the loss against Athletico. Cristiano, Ramos, Bale and Toni were all out because they needed to rest. So the time has come for James, Isco and Chicharito to show what they can and hell they did.

Cristiano cheered from the stands with his little son. Iker and Toni were with me in the stands. We all new that in the second half Ancelotti would finally bring Jesé back in game.

"I'm so happy for him that he can finally be on the pitch again." I stated. "Yeah, he was longing for this moment so long but I hope he isn't too harsh with himself when he's not on the same level as before the injury" Iker nodded thoughtfully. He was a great captain and I admired him for his wisdom and patient with this bunch of idiots sometimes.

"Where is Sergio by the way?" Toni asked. The German was often very quite but since we shared a Spanish course- don't tell James and Isco, they don't know that I take classes with the German- he was a lot more talkative when I was around. He first didn't even wanted to attend the game since Sami would be in the starting eleven which caused him to have no translator but I spoke a bit German so I helped him out as good as I was able to.

"He went out with Pilar. Little Sergio is with his gran Paqui so the couple have a evening just for themselves." Iker muttered under his breath. I knew that he and Sergio went through a hard time in summer and ever since they were closer than ever. However they also had to spend time with their family so they had to step back with each other.

"You are alright, Iker?" I asked worried. "I'm fine" he answered short and paid attention to Isco who passed to James.

When the referee whistle and pointed at the penalty spot, I heard the two gentleman next to me cursing under their breath in their native tongue while I stand up and starting going up and down in the stands. As I passed Iker for the third time the keeper proofed his reflexes once again and caught my wrist. "Calm down, little girl, Fernando will catch it." He didn't sound too convinced himself but he even tried to smile for me which got me a lot calmer and I took my place again in between the two Madridistas. I took both of their hands which caused Toni to tense up and Iker to roll his eyes.

Luck was on our side because the penalty of the midfielder of our opponents team wasn't even dangerous for Pacheco. I didn't even noticed that I have held my breath until then.

"What a goal" Toni stated next to me but I barely heard him because I jumped up and down while James and Isco celebrated their score together. I hugged the centre back out of joy and he turned bright red in the process. The blond German didn't seem to be comfortable with too much touches. Iker remained silent his eyes focused on the play.

In minute 30 Isco and James showed why they belong to the world best club by scoring another dream goal. The boys are a dream team.

5 minutes later it was Chicarito who gave the assist to James and by the time the referee whistle for the break. The score sheet stood 3-0 for us. I ran down to the tunnel and hugged the two forwards when I saw them. Isco and James smiled at me when I nearly ran them down. "I love you guys. You got me worried at first but then you were absolutely amazing." The young Colombian chuckled at my words "Did you doubt our skills?" he asked playfully hurt. I kissed his cheek in return "Never in a million years and you know that all to well"

"Oh the guy with the brace gets a kiss and me who did all the work got nothing" Isco teased. I winked at James who immediately understood. In unison we both kissed the gorgeous Spaniard on either cheeks. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were such a whine baby" James teased and Isco slapped his shoulder playfully. "Guys, you got to go. I'm sure your captain Alvaro has a few encouraging words for you prepared so you will score again in the second half" Isco narrowed his eyes at the mention of the older Spaniard. He wasn't exactly a big fan of captain number four or five.

"I miss Iker, give him a kiss for me, love" he pouted and kissed my cheek again before he vanished into the cabin. "True words, even Sergio is a better captain but who am I to judge. I'm not long enough at this club" the handsome number 10 shrugged before he gave me a kiss on my front and entered the changing room after Isco.

I couldn't believe it but the second half became even greater than the first one. Mainly because Jesé came in for Sami. Toni was worried about his fellow German because Khedira seemed to got hurt in a tackle. However he soon forgot about it. Cornella scored an own goal short after Jesé entered the pitch and in the seventy-seventh minute he got a pass from one of his teammates and suddenly he was alone in front of the goalkeeper. Now it was Iker's turn to hold my hand and together we prayed to the footballgods.

It seemed that they have heard us because Jesé got a perfect shot and scored an amazing goal. The crowd went crazy and so did we. We chanted, danced and goofed around in the stands. I was so happy for my boy I even started to cry.

It was then that James stormed into the stands. He had heard the chanting of the fans and hurried under the shower to join us.

He seemed kind of irritated at first when he saw me crying but when he caught Iker's smiling face, he instantly hugged me. His thumbs stroke softly over my cheeks to catch my tears and then his fingers were replaced with his soft fully lips. I leaned against the Colombian forward, overwhelmed by the emotions of the moment.

"Hey, sweetie, don't cry, be happy, he made it. Jesé is back" he whispered in my ears with his soft Spanish and I nodded in his embrace. I turned to Iker and Toni who nodded encouragingly. We didn't had a spare chair so I sat on James lap for the last 10 minutes. When the final whistle blow I grabbed James hands and showed him with me down the stairs.

James Rodriguez is everything but slowly but he had his problems in following me down the corridors. I even accelerated my pace as I saw the first players coming towards me.

As I spotted Jesé talking and joking with Isco, I was already too fast. I wasn't able to stop in time so I crashed against the two with full force. The three of us fell to the ground. Jesé was a bit surprised at first but as soon as he recognized me he started laughing along side Isco and me. "Careful, baby, you don't won't me to be injured again do you?" he joked.

Now James approached us out of breath and helped the three of us up. I was still in the Spaniards arms. "When you give such a comeback again, I will think about it again" I winked.

"Don't joke about this. I don't want one of my best strikers injured again" Ancelotti stated as he passed us. We all nodded in unison and I answered "Of course not, Sir." When Carlo was out of side. Isco snorted "Sir? Really, sweetheart? You are definitely too sweet to walk around".

"Don't eat her. I don't want to share her with you like my last birthday cake. I just got one single piece and it wasn't even the one with the topping" James teased.

"He's right Alarcon she is ours too. Go and eat some cupcakes instead." Jesé joined the teasing. "Hey-" Isco tried to defend himself but the others were already going to the changing rooms.

James waited outside with me. "Cris texted me, he want us all to come to his place to celebrate. Want to attend a big fat party?" James asked after he checked his mobile phone. "Why not." I smiled and followed him to his car.