Chapter 42 🖤

[The next morning]

Colby's POV:
I really fucked up ,she's never going to forgive me ...
I probably should move on.

YN's POV:
This morning I woke up and had tons of text from Colby , he was telling me how sorry he was and how much he regretted what he did. I honestly just don't want to deal with him right now so I just left him on read.

Colby Brock

Liked by: samgolbach,katrinastuart,brennen and more

Colby brock- I'm still hoping it's you and me in the end.
💬
Fan- Colbs are u ok? :(
Samgolbach- Call me rn!
brennen- text me brother .
amberscholl- ur sexyyy 😉
Tap to see more comments...

YN's POV:
I couldn't believe it the girl he slept with was amber ! And she had the fucking audacity to comment on his post.I fucking hate her.

(Author note: No hate on amber ,i freaking love her🥺 )

Mike- How are u doing ?
YN- I'm okay
Mike- Okay , wanna come with me at the beach ?
YN- Omg yesss!
Mike- Alright let's go then!

Colby's POV:
I decided to go on a date with amber cause why the fuck not ,I fucked up with Y/N and I'm pretty sure she won't ever forgive me so like I should probably move on.

YN's POV:
I adore going to the beach !Mike really knows how to cheer me up. We bought some ice cream before going there.We sat on the blanket ,I brought enjoying our ice cream and the sound of the waves.

Mike- Can I ask you one question?
YN- Sure ?
Mike- were you honest when you said you loved me ?
YN- I was.
Mike- Then why did you break up with me?
YN- You said one question ,remember?
Mike- right...

YN's POV:
We didn't talk much after mike asked his question. We were about to go to the car when I saw Colby holding hands with amber. I really didn't know how to act .My eyes started filling up with water,I tried to hold my tears but I just couldn't.I didn't know what I should do so I just ran away,without saying anything to mike.

Colby's POV:
I saw Y/N looking at me with her eyes filled up of water. I felt bad , I just made everything worse than it already was. She ran away so I followed her,amber also followed me I wish she didn't but she did.

Colby- Y/N!!
Amber- Jesus Christ Where are you going Colby?!
Colby- Y/N please wait! (I said screaming and ignoring amber)
Y/N- What the fuck do you want colby!?
Colby- I'm sorry,my eyes also started filling up with water.
[Amber arrived shortly after colby]
Amber- What are you doing babe ?
Y/N- "Babe" ?
Colby- It's not what it looks like ,we aren't dating.
Y/N- Yeah well to me you doesn't seem that really sorry!
Colby- I am ,I really am sorry.
Y/N- you know the saddest part about this is that we had the perfect relationship that everyone wish they had but in one night you just mess it up.
Colby- We can have this relationship back,we can work it out.
Y/N- I don't think we can.

YN's POV:
I grabbed mike by the arm and we left the beach. I was actually so pissed off. I could have forgive him eventually and make our relationship work but with just what happened I just can't forget him.

Y/N- Mike ?
Mike- Yes?
Y/N- Are you down to go on a road trip for the weekend?
Mike- Of course I am!
Y/N- Great! We're leaving tomorrow!
Mike- Sounds good to me !