1

Have you heard of the "usagi door"?
The latest rumor that has been going around is that if you open the door to the music room at 3 am on the blood moon you will be teleported to another world.And never to be found again..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's a normal day in a boring world.The sun is shinning through the window making it really hard to sleep in.You slowly open your eyes trying to adjust to the brightness."ahh time to start the day" you said to yourself as you begins to do your regular morning routine.Today you are planning to go to your favorite anime/manga store.Because it as been really boring lately.You finished grabbing all the stuff you need for the day.Then you head off.

TIME SKIP!!!

After spending hours in the store you came across a wooden old door near the back of the store.Being a good person you are you decided not to open it.(because like it could be a storage room or something.)But that was when the door open slightly.You could only see darkness in there.You stand there for a bit then you walk closer to the door to close it.But when your hand reaches the door knob.A pale white hand reach out to grab yours then pulled you into the door.After that everything blacked out for you.

"Hey are you okay?" You hear a child voice say. " Is she dead?" " i don't know" "Should we take her to the nurse office?" "Yeah we can question here when she wake up" You feel a pair of arms lift you up and carry you some where but you are too tired to do anything so you end up sleeping.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP!!!

You slowly opens your eyes to see a bunch of people surrounding you. "You are awake!!!!" A girl with gray hair and green tip said.You look at her confuzzled then you scream "Oh my god why am i in toilet bound!!!".Everyone look at you weirdly "Toilet bound?" Hanako said while tilting his head. You pinch yourself trying to confirm if this was a dream or not. "Am i dreaming?" You ask yourself.But the pinch felt so real "ouch".You internally fangirl because you are in your favorite anime!!! But then it hits you this anime is about ghost... your face change.Just the thought having to deal with supernatural stuff makes you shiver. "Hey whats your name?" Yashiro ask suddenly."oh um sorry my name is (Y/N) (L/N) you can just call me (Y/N).Umm you guys mind telling me how i got here?" "We found you in front of the music room"yashiro replies. "Oh it must be the work of the lastest rumor the usagi door." Hanako says in a cheerful voice."umm and is there a way to go back?" You ask. "Hmmmm let me think..." he said while making a thinking face foe a while before a light bulb pop up. "Well you have to wait for the next blood moon.. Which is in..... 2021 November 19 !!!"You look at him in shock "IN A YEAR!!!"

And thus your adventure of living in an anime begins