Chapter 4: Meeting Maya

Start from the beginning

Amunet: It would have been better with you. Anyway I hope you are hungry because I made your favorite.

(Y/N): Really?

Amunet: Yes really. Now sit down and it will be ready in a minute.

I sat down and Amunet brought the food to the table. She took a seat right next to me.

(Y/N): You really are the best. How can I thank you?

Amunet: You do it everyday by being so nice to me, but if you are offering you can give me a kiss.

I leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek, but she turned her head and we ended up kissing. The kiss felt amazing, but I broke the kiss after a few seconds. Neither of us could believe that just happened and were just staring at each other until Orchid entered and joined us at the table.

Orchid: Everything ok?

(Y/N): Yeah everything is ok.

Orchid sat on my other side and we all started to eat.

Orchid's mind: Amunet has no idea that I kissed (y/n) and had him sucking on my breast.

Amunet's mind: It may have been a short kiss, but it was perfect. I wanted to kiss him again, but Orchid came in ruining the mood.

We finished eating. The girls wanted to enjoy the nice weather, so we decided to take a walk to feed the ducks. I was pushing Orchid's wheelchair because it was hard for her to move it over the grass as Amunet was walking next to me.

Orchid: (y/n) you have such a beautiful property.

Amunet: It is truly beautiful. I remember the first time you took me to the lake to feed the ducks. It was so amazing.

(Y/N): That was a great day. Now I get to share another great moment with both of you.

Amunet and Orchid: Aww that's sweet.

We got to the lake and started feeding the ducks. The girls were sitting on either side of me joining themselves. Once we ran out of bread we decided to get up and go back to the house.

Orchid: That was fun and they were so cute.

(Y/N): It was fun doing something with both of you.

As we approached the back door I noticed Ms. Smith standing there.

Amunet: What is she doing here?

(Y/N): I don't know. She never tells me anything.

Ms. Smith: Goodmorning.

(Y/N): Morning. You were here yesterday is there a problem?

Ms. Smith: There's no problem. Can't I just stop by and check how you are doing?

(Y/N): I guess.

Ms. Smith: So Orchid how do you like it here?

Orchid: I love it here.