1. You're a Sub Katsuki

Start from the beginning

That all went down last summer. I have to go back to UA now, some bizarre ass school of bdsm and kinks. There's a hierarchy there, one I don't like at all.

The doms are the top dog, everyone wants them, wants to be them, or is jealous of them. Switches, they're nice and okay, but not a dom or sub. Then there's the sub's, the prized possession of UA, any dom or switch needs a sub that they can bitch.

The last thing I needed was those extras trying to bitch me. Having switches and doms trying to make me submit to them.

I'm not letting those fuckers know that I'm a sub, I had scent blockers for my annoying ass sweet scent. It was supposed to be a deep forest scent, something dominant.

It was kind of like an omega verse if you looked at it. Alphas being the doms, Betas would be the switches, and Omegas are the subs. Once a month there's a heat like cycle for subs, and once every other month for switches.

All you can think about is your dom. It's like your mind is hazy, trust me it isn't pleasant. Going through one of those heats alone is like hell.

"Something is different about you" Deku said

That shitty nerd got to be born as a dom, but I'm some sort of weak submissive! I looked at him scowling, trying my best not to whimper at his dominant ora.

"Are you a-" I covered his mouth before everyone else could hear

"Don't tell anyone" I said angrily, so much for keeping this a secret

"I won't" he said with a small smile

I let out a sigh and smiled back to him. I was gonna need more scent blockers because next time I knew I would be fucked.

I dropped my hand when I noticed my best friend and Deku's sub Kirishima glaring at me touching his dom. When I did this I also noticed two other doms staring at me.

"What are you staring at? My ass isn't that fat" I said scowling at them

"It's nothing" Shoto said with a smirk

"Just enjoying the view" Yaoyorozu said looking at my ass

"Don't check me out so blatantly shitty doms!" I yelled covering my ass as I blushed

"Don't be like that princess" Yaoyorozu teased

"Don't call me that" I said right back to her

"Then don't be a brat" Shoto said in a authoritative tone

I couldn't hold back my submissive instincts as I quietly whimpered. Both of them shot me a glance, smirking as I squirmed under their gaze.

I backed away from them both as I looked around the now empty hall. Great this isn't the best time to fuck Kirishima, you can fuck him any other time shitty Deku.

"Why don't you make more sounds like that?" Yaoyorozu said

"Shut up" I said quietly, why are they the only shitty doms that affect me at this stupid school? Every other dom can't say shit to me without a clap back.

But something about Shoto and Yaoyorozu made me want to submit to them. I knew it was just the submissive side of me, wanting a dom to be mine.

"Why don't you just become our sub?" Yaoyorozu asked

"You know I'm a sub?" I asked looking up at them

Fuck they're stupid tall ass, sexy ass, fucking rich ass, shitty nerds. And they're smart, it makes me want to beg to be fucked.

"The whole school knows princess" Shoto said grabbing my chin

I whined a little at their close proximity. I wanted to submit so badly, just let them have their way. As many fucking times as they pleased.