𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

Regardless of what we had going on, I realized my son didn't deserve to be neglected like that.

After all he loved his papa.

"When?"

"Next week, its my weekend so I figured you wouldn't mind."

I chewed on my bottom lip, really thinking about this.

Yes, I trust Lorenzo and yes he's a good dad but something about my baby being gone for so long is making me sad.

I sighed deeply, "fine but please be careful with him and just call me everyday. I'll bring him to you next week or you can get him, whatever."

"Alright, cool. Thanks baby mama, I appreciate you." He smiled at me, making me roll my eyes.

Fine ass ugly bastard.

"Yeah, yeah." I made my way out to the front and scrunched up my face as I watched Tae try to spit game on one of my clients.

"I mean - its not your beauty, its your booty." He smirked making me smack my lips.

"Boy if you don't get the hell away from her, hey boo.. the usual?" I questioned her and she made a face at Tae before turning to look at me and nodding.

"Lets go," I told her, dragging her to her seat.

"Go home Tae!" I yelled before I started to get to work.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Mommy!" Semajay yelled at me as he ran and jumped in my arms.

"Hi papa," I kissed him all over his face making him giggle.

"Go play, mommy gonna talk to grandma ok."

Semajay nodded and ran off to go do kid tings.

"Hey mama," I smiled at her as I sat down at the island.

She was making some gumbo - so I didn't plan on leaving until I got some for papa and I.

"Hey baby, there's something I wanna talk to you about," she spoke lowly.

"Anything, wassup mama?" I was scrolling down my timeline, liking a few pictures.

I smiled once Papa came up on my screen.

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎_𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐉 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟑,𝟒𝟓𝟔 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨_𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨_𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 💙
𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐉 😍😍
𝐘𝐚𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇.
𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗒 ☺️❤️

𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"I have cancer," she spoke and I dropped my phone, not caring that it hit the ground.

"Excuse me?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

My mama can't have cancer - for as long as I've been alive she's been so healthy.

"I have cancer baby — i-its nothing I can do about it."

I could feel myself about to cry, my tears began to blur my vision.

"H-how long?" I asked her as I stood up and pulled her body into mine.

"For about 6 months now - I wanted to tell you sooner I just didn't have the heart to tell you. I'm sorry." She mumbled into my hair.

I just stayed quiet- this isn't something I'm currently processing. My brain won't let me this instant, I need a minute.

Pulling back from her, I could see the pained expression on her face.

If only I knew what was coming, I would've prepared myself for the worse.

𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞?
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.