Chapter 21 Pt. 2

The group heard a evil laugh and they look around Alex and Vitaly got the group behind them looking around.

''SHOW YOURSELF!'' Shouted Alex who started to growl. He was steamed over whoever slapped his Gia's ass it was his place whoever did it will pay for it.

''Well, well nice to see I have visitors and you are all a lively bunch.'' Said a calm creepy voice.

''Show yourself!'' Said Vitaly.

They then saw a gray mist come their way and then they saw it show itself as a pale see though male ghost tiger pirate who had bluish greenish eyes that were glowing. He had a wicked grin on his face.

Stephano jumped into Marty's arm. ''Sainta Maria!'' Screamed Stephano.

Vitaly pulled Marty and Stephano behind him. Gloria and Melman went behind Alex as the hippo held Gia with her.

''Its a g-ghost.'' Melman whimpered.

''Woah a real ghost cool.'' King Julien said.

Skipper and the penguins were in a circle getting ready in case he attacked.

''A ghost?'' Kolwaski said shaking his head.

''Stay calm pace yourself.'' Skipper whispered to them.

''YOU!'' Shouted Alex as he ran up to the ghost to punch him only to go right though him.

''Haha calm down pussy cat boy you sure are hyper what got you all in a bunch?'' He asked.

''You smacked my mates ass and your gonna pay for it.'' He growled.

''Oh this one you mean?'' He went over to Gia as she was pulled away from Gloria.

Alex snarled and ran over grabbing Gia growling. ''HANDS OFF!''

''Haha she a hottie no wonder your crazy about her.'' The ghost pirate said circling them. ''Anyway we will have plenty time to get to know each other.'' He said grinning at all of them looking at Vitaly and the rest who were shivering.

''What are you talking about?'' Asked Vitaly holding his axe close.

''Haven't you heard anyone who comes here there is no way out so you are all stuck here with me forever and soon you will all die or starvation or you will go mad and kill each other if you don't kill each other the island will.'' The ghost said smiling slyly.

''You liar, we will get out of here we are smarter then you give us credit for.'' Marty shouted.

''Touch my girl again and I swear I will find a way to strangle you.'' Alex warned.

''I can't do anything until she is a ghost. Have fun.'' He winked at them and disappeared.

The animals looked around. ''So he is gone?'' asked Gia.

''Looks like it.'' Gloria said.

''What do we do now?'' asked Esmerelda.

As the animals were talking. The penguins were trying to think of a solution.

''Rico where is that map you had?'' Skipper asked.

Rico coughed it out and the penguins looked at the map. ''Skipper do you think the ghost is listening?'' asked Private.

''Well its a close guess I doubt it according to my research ghosts can only hear when they show themselves so we are fine.

''Hmm so lets see we sail north we should run into the rock.'' The leader said.

''Well lets see this Island is a maze and in order to get out we have to be dead on.'' Kowalski said.

''Ok I get it so we are staying the night here.'' He said.