chapter 13

Bella pov

Jasper and i went back to the house and heard yelling and screaming. Carlsie and aro were yelling at edwars and alice because they kept ua aparr and for what i dont know but will find out. What is going on i asked? Well it seems that alice and edwars knew you would be powerful and wanted to rule the world. Daddy what is gonna happen now?  Well princess that is for the kings to decide but why don't you and jasper go talk. Ok dad we went up to jaspers study and talked.

Carlise pov

Bella ran out of the house i will be back jasper said going after her. Why did you do it you two? Edward and alice never said anything so aro grabbed edwarss hand. Oh my aro said my freind what is wrong? I am sorry to tell you my dear freind carlsie but edward and alice knew bella was powerful and wanted to rule the world. What i yelled she is your sister alice and edward how could you do that to them. Well we want to be in charge instead of being told what ti do. We was gonna elimate all of you first alice said. All of my family lunged aand had them at the wall.

I see you never loved us so esme, rose and emmet vote please give them to aro to deal with or us?  As much as i would love to dad but it is the volturi who make the rules and punish said rose and emmet agreed. Esme honey how about you? Let aro feal with the trash. I was shocked i never heard her say anything like that before.

Well my dear freind we will take them to the castle and have you guys join us there we will punish them okay. We will see you in a few hours. They left and we packed.