Results (Mystery/Horror/ Thriller)

Start from the beginning

 ♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

6) Book: Engraved in Blood / Author: The0Masked0Author

Darling, love, honey... Take my author's cap and put it on, I don't deserve it anymore. To be completely honest, I'm a young writer myself (and I know most of us are) and this story is really good. I felt identified in each chapter, and, no, I didn't kill anyone. The main character feels to me like a real person. The narrative is clean and not lagging with unnecessary info. The aspect of murder to me is dense to my palate, but this stroy brings a new sense to it. You started strong and finished strong, and it makes me sad that you're going to discontinue it. No mistakes. Amazing plot, characters and cover. The vocabulary can be improved a bit. I loved it, and I'm waiting for a sequel or something. *Sliding a 20 dollar bill to Author-chan. The other contestants with their hands out for a bill and with puppy eyes. "I don't care if I can't pay my rent. Take my money!"* 

 Score: 96/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

7) Book: The Lone Home / Author:  GoldenUnseen

Love a good haunted house narrative and you hit it out of the park!!! The main points of the haunting connect perfectly, many times other stories have this theme because it's easy to write, but you made it more than that. I felt as if I was in an episode of Scooby Doo, and it was amazing. The way you started the book was unique and straight to the cause of the problem, give me the mom 24/7!! The chemistry between the characters is so good it's scary, and the attic scene... The smell of coffee and short cake, delicious. The cover is clear and goes with the book, no grammar/punctuation mistakes, and fantastic creativity. So, I'm going to give u some adoption papers... Sing here and here. There, u my child now. Hahaha!! Adored the story, and it's a fantastic read. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

8) Book: Book: Searching for Chi / Author: CassandraHW

Honey, don't underestimate yourself!! U want adoption papers? Here u go sign them. The story has a really good, nostalgic magical narrative. Coming of age stories are always the most difficult to write, and you make a clean notice to it. I want to see more light on the characters and their internal struggles. The way the gang reunites is candle smoke to me, delicate and uprising. The drama is gold to me, and the way the characters face off the different troubles is clean. Not many mistakes, like one or two, for me grammar/punctuation mistakes are little worlds of magic. The cover can use some work, but only with the letters. Spectacular story, it was a treat for me.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

9) Book: Take No Notice / Author: AdultOfTheFuture

The way you put the struggles of life so poetically and beautifully makes me jealous. I have read many prologues and yours truly is unique, it's all unique. Now I believe that a story doesn't need sugarcoating to be amazing. The characters have a love-hate relationship with me, and every time I read a chapter, I wanted to punch the computer, hahaha. Love the dynamics of the characters, and the plot is gold. I wanted to see a little bit more emotional scenes/ character reactions. There are many lines and phrases that are going to stay in my soul forever, it's fire. I didn't see any mistakes, the plot is good, and the cover is nice. The letters can use some work. So, I heard we're looking to adopt a child? I'm here!! Spectacular narrative and a nice palate cleanser. Keep up the good work. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

10) Book: Possible Second Chance / Author:  NxnsxgnorsDxmon