Chapter One

"That's it! Break na tayo, Jake! Don't text, call or vibe me!" Sigaw ni Trixie sa kanyang phone at muntik nang maihagis ito sa dingding if di nahawakan ni Nina ang kamay.

"Sis, brand new iPhone yan kaya please wag mo naman sirain yan kagaya ng relasyon mo kay Jake." Sabi naman ni Felicity habang nasa grandiosong kwarto sila ni Trixie na puro pink ang mga gamit.

"I just had enough with these guys! Napakawalang kwenta! Super seloso, clingy and most of all BORING!" She screeched and sat down on her bed filled with so many pillows.

"Sis, nakailang boyfriends ka na and we already lost count. Parang damit lang na papalit-palit ka. Don't you want to fall in love for real?" Tanong ni Nina at tumabi sa kanya.

"Yes I do want to fall in love pero madali akong magsawa eh! Like the thrill is there at the start tapos sa huli wala na! It's getting boring kasi ang dali nilang paibigin! I want some challenge!"

"Challenge? Anong kahibangan na naman iyan ha Trixie?" Felicity asked.

"I want an experiment and look for a guy na hindi maiinlove sa akin."

"Hindi maiinlove sa iyo? Sino ba naman hindi Trixie eh napakaganda mo. All the guys in school are already in love with you and you can just pick one!" Sagot naman ni Nina na napailing.

The three were bestfriends since elementary and they were so close that they built a sorrority with their names on it. Of course the queen bee was Trixie while Nina was the smart and shy type then Felicity the strong one and level headed among them. The Trinity Sorrority were a force to be reckoned with during their elementary and high school days.

Trixie Alexa Tan was born beautiful, rich and so priveleged that she became so spoiled and a certified bratinella.

Nina Cortez was a farmer's daughter but she was smart so she excelled and got scholarship grants. She was the NBSB of the group or the No Boyfriend Since Birth girl.

Felicity Marie Lopez was the heiress of her father's company. She was good in business and has the strongest personality among the three.

All girls were beautiful and unique but are from different walks of life pero nanatili silang magkaibigan.

"You exagerate Nina! Ikaw kasi magboyfriend ka na rin nga!" Sagot ni Trixie at napailing lang si Nina.

"Huwag mo ngang kulitin si NBSB at magfocus tayo sa problema mo which is...?" Felicity asked.

"Find a guy who doesn't like you and make him fall in love with you. Tapos after mong makuha ang puso niya what happens next?" Nina asked and Trixie wondered too.

"Then she breaks his heart like the rest of them." Felicity supplied and avoided looking at Trixie who was now glaring.

"Napaka-harsh mo naman Sis! Am I that cold-hearted? I loved them naman ah! It so happens that may expiry nga lang."

"Ang love dapat forever sis." Answered Nina with that dreamy look on her face.

"Seriously Nina? At this age wala nang forever." Sabat ni Trixie while Felicty rolled her eyes.

"Di ninyo naaalala ang promise natin noong elementary?" Tanong ni Nina at nag-enumerate.

"Yeah that was before! Dahil iyon sa mga fairtytales na napapanood natin! We're 20 for goodness sakes! Di ba ang number one promise natin is to be successful tapos find our love then be sisters forever?" Felicty said and Trixie nodded.

"Pero ang promise number one will happen soon kasi graduating na tayo okay? Yung love naman ay di minamadali. Why not enjoy our youthfulness and don't get married right away? Fling fling din kapag may time Nina kaya wala kang boyfriend eh!" Ani ni Trixie.