Joining

Charli pov: i'm nervous dixie and i are joining the hype house.Dixie already met them.She said i had nothing to worry about and they were all kind.As were on the way to the airport i put my hand off my face and on dixies thigh on accident. I mutter a sorry and turn away flushed."it's fine char"she says as i nod my head.About 5 minutes later we were at the airport.A bunch of fans came up too us and asked if they could get autographs and pictures.We say yes of course.We told them we had to go.We go get on the plane. 

                                 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

Dixies pov:
When we land we go to the baggage claim.Once we had are stuff.As we were walking we stopped to take pictures with the fans.As we were done i heard a voice yell"dixie,charli"the voice yells.As i realize that's thomas we went over to him.We greet him.As we reach the hype house i can tell charli tense up."char what's wrong"i whisper to charli "i'm just nervous what if they don't like me"she whispers back."hey it's fine there really nice i promise and if they aren't nice to you i'll beat there ass"i tell her she smiles and nods her head.As we arrive we take our stuff and thank thomas for driving us and letting us join.Thomas opens the door.

Charli pov: When we walked in i saw a bunch of people i didn't know.dixie introduces me to everybody else."char this is addison,tony.avani,ondreaz,chase,alex,ryland,nick,
kouvr,james,calvin,wyatt,daisy,james,and jack james's brother."so you guys will be sharing a room"alex tells us as he leads us to the room.when we reach our room we thank him.we started

unpacking.in about an hour they were done.dixie said she wanted to go get things to decorate our room."hey char i'm gonna go get some stuff"dixie tells me"ok be safe love you"l tell her" i love you to"she says walking out of the room.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

Dixies pov about an hour later i got back.charli was laying down on our bed(there's only one bed) sleeping.so while she was sleeping i decided to decorate the room.about an hour later i was done.

Still dixies pov as i was about to leave i heard charlis voice "don't leave dix"she says i turn around and get in bed with her and fall asleep

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

dixie pov: about two a hours later i wake up to something hard on my butt."charli move the remote"i said groaning

charli pov: "charli move the remote"dixie says waking me up.I was confused at first then realized my front was poking against her back.I move away embarrassed."sorry"i mutter. "it's fine cuddle me"she says "no"i say jokingly.A few seconds after i said that she was on top of me tickling me"cuddle me"she says"no"i tell her laughing."cuddle me and i'll leave you alone"she tells me."Okay"i say.she stops moving for a second still on my lap.I feel myself growing hard.Wait what she's my sister i can't be thinking that come on charli you know better.As i stop thinking about it i take it as a chance to pin dixie to the bed and tickle her."s-stop"she says in between laughs"how about no"i tell her."please"she pouts trying not to laugh."fine" i say."i'm going to take a shower" i tell her. "i thought we were gonna cuddle"she says."when i get back i promise dix"i tell her.she nods her head.