𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ... feel special

Start from the beginning

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗔 𝗡𝗢 𝗡𝗢.  /  THE THIEF.  /  open

THAT'S A NO NO has a pretty face and she knows how to use it. She's been praised all her life for her good visuals, and while it's insanely annoying, she's learned how to make it work to her advantage. She knows that she's attractive, and she never fails to abuse her looks to get whatever she wants. People rarely say no to her, and she's used to getting everything that she wants by whatever means, legal or illegal, necessary. However, she's not the airhead that everyone thinks she is, and she absolutely loves socialising. She's a talented pickpocket, and job is to snoop around and find information, as her innocent looks and believable lies make no one think twice about why she's lurking around, no one ever suspects her afterwards. Don't be fooled by her doe-eyed expression.

       She's also one half of the school's power couple, as both her and her boyfriend are well known on campus, for their good looks and cute couple tendencies. However, sometimes she gets the feeling there's something that he's not telling her (which is a bit hypocritical of her, since she didn't tell him about her illicit activities before they got into a relationship). Besides, it's not like her boyfriend's an assassin, too. Right?

𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚.  /  THE PYROTECHNIC. / open

     If there is one word you could use to sum up TING TING TING, crazy would be the most fitting. She's definitely the most reckless and impulsive in the group, and she's insanely unpredictable. She can be a bit of a bitch at times, but she's extremely sweet to those she considers her friends. She's an adrenaline junky, and is always doing dangerous things that could probably get her killed. She seems to have no impulse control over her words or actions. She's the most unpredictable person you will ever meet, and on missions, it can be an advantage or a disadvantage. Her talents include include blowing things up, and she knows how to make a bomb out of just about anything she can get her hands on. Destruction follows in her wake wherever she goes.

       She's always been an openly flirty person, but that all stopped when a new guy transferred into her class, and now she only has eyes for him. Too bad she's too scared to make a move even though everyone tells her that he likes her back. All their interactions consist of bad flirting and cheesy pickup lines, and it is nothing but infuriating for those who have to watch them dance around their feelings.

 All their interactions consist of bad flirting and cheesy pickup lines, and it is nothing but infuriating for those who have to watch them dance around their feelings

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘.  /  THE SNIPER.  /  open

YOU MAKE ME is  all bark and bite. She can and will kill you if she needs to, with no second thoughts or hesitation. She is not someone that you want to get on the bad side of. But underneath her carefully constructed facade of sarcasm and intensity, she's scared of what she does on a daily basis, and knows that if she stops to think about it, it will tear her apart. She's not nearly as heartless as she pretends to be. Sure, she's a talented sniper, with an almost perfect aim, and she's no doubt carrying multiple guns at all times, and she won't hesitate to shoot a bullet through your head. But she's actually super sweet, and a good listener if you ever need someone to talk to. She's a total softie underneath her resting bitch face.

       Unlike the others, she's hesitant to go running into a relationship, and scared of what might happen if she falls in love. However, despite her frequent friend-zoning, her neighbour-slash-childhood friend doesn't seem put off. If anything, he seems to be even more determined to win her over. YOU MAKE ME doesn't know whether to feel exasperated or endeared.

 YOU MAKE ME doesn't know whether to feel exasperated or endeared

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦.  /  THE SCIENTIST. / open

     Not one to wear her heart on her sleeve, TWENTY FOUR HOURS is a very guarded person, and it's almost impossible to know what goes on inside her head. Mostly because she's a hundred times smarter than anyone else, and splits her time between coming up with chemical weapons for the agency, and strategising for future missions. She's easily one of the smartest students to come out of the agency, the best at analysing situations and coming up with quick solutions. She's a perfectionist and a bit of a control freak, and situations that she can't predict the outcome of scare make her feel anxious. She likes to plan and plan and plan everything right down to the smallest detail, so there's absolutely no chance that anything can go wrong.

       She's definitely not the type to go running into relationships very often, but she won't deny that she's been crushing on this guy for a while now, and they definitely have a lot in common. She feels so much more relaxed whenever she's with him, and enjoys their frequent trips to cafes after school. Except apparently they're dating, and TWENTY FOUR HOURS didn't know.

 Except apparently they're dating, and TWENTY FOUR HOURS didn't know

𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧.  /  THE INFILTRATOR. /  open

     If you need to go unnoticed, DON'T GIVE A WHAT is the one to go to. She's always been the best at slipping in, and more often than not, she's the one who's climbing through tight air vents and other small spaces to unlock the door for everyone else because her flexibility is insane after all the years of gymnastics training. She's the type of person who can easily deflect attention from herself when necessary, but can also command all eyes on her when she wants them. She can sometimes come across as a bit ditzy, and is known to ask a lot of stupid questions with really obvious answers. She's probably the most likely to accidentally blow something up is left unattended. She also has a vulgar vocabulary, and most of what comes out of her mouth isn't child friendly.

       However, she wishes she wasn't as flexible in her love life. She's finally managed to find a guy who she's actually interested in, but despite going on a few dates, they're not official, and DON'T GIVE A WHAT doesn't know how to change that without scaring him off. She thought the trip might be a good place to start, until they were tasked to take out a potential threat.

.